• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    LOL, I get a special feeling of satisfaction when someone blows by me and a couple miles down the road, I get to blow by them when they are sitting in a ditch.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just got home from driving in this mess....glad I have a front wheel drive today

I normally have a FWD and enjoy driving it in the snow and ice. Its fun to do easy powerslides and be able to control them :D

I just got back home again, had to run dad down to Anderson to get mom's car. She fell while at a patient's house yesterday, so her car was taken to the hospital to her office after dad picked her up. I guess she hit her head and her elbow pretty hard.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I just saw a storefront in Carmel spreading salt on the sidewalk and THEN shoveling the snow off that same sidewalk :scratch:

Didn't have the heart to tell them its a waste of salt and counter-productive.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just saw a storefront in Carmel spreading salt on the sidewalk and THEN shoveling the snow off that same sidewalk :scratch:

Didn't have the heart to tell them its a waste of salt and counter-productive.

:n00b: :facepalm:

Sounds like someone had their bowl of Stupid O's this morning! What they gonna do next? Dry the dishes before washing them? :laugh:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :n00b: :facepalm:

Sounds like someone had their bowl of Stupid O's this morning! What they gonna do next? Dry the dishes before washing them? :laugh:

Exactly

Nobody uses their brain anymore, just lemmings following orders. Boss probably said "Spread salt and shovel the sidewalk" so they did it in that order.

Seriously, I'd fire them if I was the boss.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I normally have a FWD and enjoy driving it in the snow and ice. Its fun to do easy powerslides and be able to control them :D

I just got back home again, had to run dad down to Anderson to get mom's car. She fell while at a patient's house yesterday, so her car was taken to the hospital to her office after dad picked her up. I guess she hit her head and her elbow pretty hard.

Prayers sent buddy! Hope she is ok!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Exactly

Nobody uses their brain anymore, just lemmings following orders. Boss probably said "Spread salt and shovel the sidewalk" so they did it in that order.

Seriously, I'd fire them if I was the boss.

Yeah sadly I see that alot at my job as well. Its sad to see the lack of people using their brains, and immense lack of common sense out there anymore. :n00b:

Although I do enjoy correcting them and pointing out how they did something wrong so they can fix it. I love correcting people. :):

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Prayers sent buddy! Hope she is ok!

Thanks man, a couple of years ago she fell pretty hard and broke her nose and wrist and ended up with a slight concussion. And now this. She's off work for a couple days or so till she gets healed up. At least its good she works for the hospital, so she got looked at pretty quick. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom