Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I know the when, not the how or who. I'm guessing it got picked off a site with horrible security that I've ordered through. I should get all of my money back within a week or so. If I don't get my money back I have a copy of the incident report filed with the company.

Well glad to hear that anyway! It sucks that there are people out there that can do these things and be able to live with them self afterwords! :xmad:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I guess that made to easy to find who did it though didn't it!

I glad to hear you at least have your money coming back!
    It was nuts. Purchase confirmation emails were sent to MY email...I don't know how or why but I'm fortunate they were because I was able to cancel my card before my account was drained. They even created an account on an online video game store with my email. I was able to change the password on it and cancel the order made. I got both companies to freeze each account so orders can't be placed in my name.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It is!:D I got the pizza cutters on it a few weeks ago!

I have to take it easy right now though. Hotpocket and I were in an accident and totaled our gas saver!:(

Ouch, that sucks. New gas saver on the way?

Really dig that avatar, it looks mean. I'm slightly jealous

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Bored.... Really bored...

Nothing personal, just a word to the wise or not so wise, whatever the case may be. Nothing you post in this thread will be around long. The mods will delete them, so you are wasting your time. This is by definition a place where no quality posts ever occur.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Ouch, that sucks. New gas saver on the way?

Really dig that avatar, it looks mean. I'm slightly jealous

I hoped it would already be settled! You probably know how that goes!

You know the 80 series cruisers are getting cheaper! Most of them have been mall cruisers all their lives too! Check em out, you won't regret it!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I hoped it would already be settled! You probably know how that goes!

You know the 80 series cruisers are getting cheaper! Most of them have been mall cruisers all their lives too! Check em out, you won't regret it!

I'm not a fan of foreign vehicles. But those early Land Cruisers or other early toyotas have been kinda tempting. I know their chassis are tough as nails and great for offroading. I just can't see myself stray away from Ford. :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm not a fan of foreign vehicles. But those early Land Cruisers or other early toyotas have been kinda tempting. I know their chassis are tough as nails and great for offroading. I just can't see myself stray away from Ford. :dunno:

Lucky for you the newer ones aren't foreign at all :D. Actually, they're probably more American than any of the big 3.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I know, it was my first foreign vehicle! It has been a very good one, 288,000 all original. I can't say enough good things about it, it's always gotten all of my family where we wanted to go.

Lucky for you the newer ones aren't foreign at all :D. Actually, they're probably more American than any of the big 3.
    There is alot of truth there! Plenty of Hoosiers make good money working for Toyota!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom