Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You guys rock! That why I like INGO so much... great folks on here.

If H&K can get an infraction, we're all in danger...:cool:

Maybe I went a little too far with the boobies. :dunno:

No nipage!!! they must have pasties on!! :D

And there was not even a bad word in the joke but my infraction was for offensive language.:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Don't OC in west side wally world.
    Some weirdo worker will follow you around the store like Gollum after his precious.:rolleyes:

Seriously, this a-hole followed us for 45 minutes.....

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Don't OC in west side wally world.
    Some weirdo worker will follow you around the store like Gollum after his precious.:rolleyes:

Seriously, this a-hole followed us for 45 minutes.....

when that happens to me, i take them on a random tour around the building.... serveral times.

It has happened a few times at the 38th street location, Make sure to hit the hardware department and pick up items that make you look sketchy... a shovel, rope, duck tape, plastic drop cloth, bleach. you get the idea :):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Give us all the details...
    K.....
    My wife is one of those that can only need 2 items, but will still walk every square inch of a store............."shopping".
    This little weirdo spotted me standing by the electronics section talking to a buddy that I haven't seen in a while.
    He was actually hiding behind the shelving and peeking out at me....like a little kid would. He wasn't sneaky at all.
    I walked the long way around the store to catch up with Shell. Gollum was still not far behind.
    He finally wandered away when we hit the checkout area.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    K.....
    My wife is one of those that can only need 2 items, but will still walk every square inch of a store............."shopping".
    This little weirdo spotted me standing by the electronics section talking to a buddy that I haven't seen in a while.
    He was actually hiding behind the shelving and peeking out at me....like a little kid would. He wasn't sneaky at all.
    I walked the long way around the store to catch up with Shell. Gollum was still not far behind.

so he left when you got to where all the money was!!! I would think if you was worried about a guy with a gun in a store the place I would be most worried is by the cash!!! I guess I'm weired like that!!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    so he left when you got to where all the money was!!! I would think if you was worried about a guy with a gun in a store the place I would be most worried is by the cash!!! I guess I'm weired like that!!!:D

Maybe he left because he thought that's where the fireworks were going to go down? Gollum likes keeping himself from the danger whenever possible.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    K.....

I got stalked by security once at one a Target store, called a buddy on my cell that used to be on the old Indiana State Police "Camaro Z28/Mustang" squad because he was nearby and had him and come by and nail him.

Should have seen the look on his face when I led him right to a walled section of the store so he could be "slightly" pushed :n00b: against the wall from behind and handcuffed. :draw:Buddy asked him WTF was going on with his stalking number.

Dude was almost peeing in his pants while stuttering " Security, I'm security"

Walked right out side and waited, the guy followed my buddy all the way out side apoligizing the entire way and you should have seen the look on his face :xmad: when walked up and shook my hand as I'm telling him thanks for the assist.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Not likely if the post is still there.

Bigum what does an infraction look like?

Do you get a notification about it?

It's like Neg rep, but stronger. It gets it's own section above your rep points and lists date, mod that gave it, reason, and sometimes the thread. Sometimes it's private. :dunno: You'll get a PM and email notification the moment it happens.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    That was my second infraction. While I wasn't aware I would get infracted for quoting someone, I can understand why I got it. I still don't agree with my first one though...

The first one I got the day of or the day after the INGO cleanup. I posted a video that was basically a Wii for women that just had them doing stuff like cooking and cleaning, but I guess it had some curse words in it(I didn't have access to audio at the time) and I didn't put up a NSFW disclaimer.

I'm not making excuses for not being able to hear the video, but the only notice we received about the cleanup was in the announcements section...Honestly, who goes in there everyday before posting? Not me.

Did you watch the video all the way through before posting?
    Last scene (game) was with a dildo controller and they were having an oral competition. :laugh:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Not likely if the post is still there.

Bigum what does an infraction look like?

Do you get a notification about it?

infractionj.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom