DSC02369Large.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wow!! I am gone for a couple of hours and things take a dive!! Bigum dont feel bad I got an infraction for a Obama Joke!!!! kinda ironic if you think about it, yours was because of Boob's mine was because he is a Boob!!!!!:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Surprisingly, I have yet to receive one - I know, I surprise even myself.
    I guess I'm safe because I self-censor the bad words and don't post boobies.

Seriously, though, you can't get B&! because about a full third of the contributing membership would be outraged.
    You're the MODsquad's token mascot... you distract us from the behind-the-scenes conspiracies!

Besides, unlike a few former B&! (or close to B&!) members, you actually want to participate and contribute and discuss and you're not likely to knowingly do anything which would jeopardize that. Sure, there's occasionally a grey area, but of all people, I think you're not one to come close to willingly cross the line of un-B&! and B&! If you didn't have INGO, you'd be stuck in the pit ALL the time. Same with me, I actually LIKE discussing news and how-tos and events with people... why bother making people upset doing it? This is just the internet, but it's fun, I like talking with you and Kris and Jim and Ryan and Annie and other people whom I'm sure might be a bit upset because I'm forgetting to list 'em.

So, don't feel too bad. You're not likely to be going anywhere... and if you ever did leave, this place just wouldn't be the same without you, big guy. :ingo:

I can't believe you got infracted for boobs.

Bingo.

Except the dude didn't have his mouth taped though.

BTW, I'll PM you the picture in question relic.

Wow!! I am gone for a couple of hours and things take a dive!! Bigum dont feel bad I got an infraction for a Obama Joke!!!! kinda ironic if you think about it, yours was because of Boob's mine was because he is a Boob!!!!!:D

You guys rock! That why I like INGO so much... great folks on here.

If H&K can get an infraction, we're all in danger...:cool:

Maybe I went a little too far with the boobies. :dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That was my second infraction. While I wasn't aware I would get infracted for quoting someone, I can understand why I got it. I still don't agree with my first one though...

The first one I got the day of or the day after the INGO cleanup. I posted a video that was basically a Wii for women that just had them doing stuff like cooking and cleaning, but I guess it had some curse words in it(I didn't have access to audio at the time) and I didn't put up a NSFW disclaimer.

I'm not making excuses for not being able to hear the video, but the only notice we received about the cleanup was in the announcements section...Honestly, who goes in there everyday before posting? Not me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That was my second infraction. While I wasn't aware I would get infracted for quoting someone, I can understand why I got it. I still don't agree with my first one though...

The first one I got the day of or the day after the INGO cleanup. I posted a video that was basically a Wii for women that just had them doing stuff like cooking and cleaning, but I guess it had some curse words in it(I didn't have access to audio at the time) and I didn't put up a NSFW disclaimer.

I'm not making excuses for not being able to hear the video, but the only notice we received about the cleanup was in the announcements section...Honestly, who goes in there everyday before posting? Not me.

That's right! All my infractions were bogus too! I wasn't really calling those people idiots and Arseholes! I was just describing my thoughts. :D And I did NOT advocate violent uprising. I just advocated a refreshing of the tree of liberty. :D (Watch, i'll get infracted for that! :):)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

INGO has an Announcements section?:dunno:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That's right! All my infractions were bogus too! I wasn't really calling those people idiots and Arseholes! I was just describing my thoughts. :D And I did NOT advocate violent uprising. I just advocated a refreshing of the tree of liberty. :D (Watch, i'll get infracted for that! :):)

smart arse!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom