Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    One word:

boobies.

More precisely, boobies in a picture. Lots of them.

I feel like I've been marked for life... :tantrum:

No worries. I've had 6. I feel I'm one away from being banned. Anyone wanna buy my account? I'll sell it really cheap. :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    You know, they weren't even real boobies.

Fake ones.

As far as I'm concerned, boobies are just a wonderful gift from God that are used to provide nourishment for our young children.

I mean, how could they be offensive? :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yep, I got an infraction for just quoting said picture of boobies.

was it really so bad that not only did Bigum get and infraction you got one as well? I must see this infamous booby pic! considering half the crap that gets posted all over this place and not to mention some of the avatars..it had to of been pretty bad...or else someone is trying to get their monthly infraction bonus:rolleyes::laugh:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    :laugh: I think we passed up that lower class long time ago. :D

We be...

folder.JPG

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    was it really so bad that not only did Bigum get and infraction you got one as well? I must see this infamous booby pic! considering half the crap that gets posted all over this place and not to mention some of the avatars..it had to of been pretty bad...or else someone is trying to get their monthly infraction bonus:rolleyes::laugh:

It really wasn't that bad!

It was a guy in a straight jacket in a room padded with fake boobies.

In other words, hell!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    One word:

boobies.

More precisely, boobies in a picture. Lots of them.

I feel like I've been marked for life... :tantrum:

Surprisingly, I have yet to receive one - I know, I surprise even myself.
    I guess I'm safe because I self-censor the bad words and don't post boobies.

Seriously, though, you can't get B&! because about a full third of the contributing membership would be outraged.
    You're the MODsquad's token mascot... you distract us from the behind-the-scenes conspiracies!

Besides, unlike a few former B&! (or close to B&!) members, you actually want to participate and contribute and discuss and you're not likely to knowingly do anything which would jeopardize that. Sure, there's occasionally a grey area, but of all people, I think you're not one to come close to willingly cross the line of un-B&! and B&! If you didn't have INGO, you'd be stuck in the pit ALL the time. Same with me, I actually LIKE discussing news and how-tos and events with people... why bother making people upset doing it? This is just the internet, but it's fun, I like talking with you and Kris and Jim and Ryan and Annie and other people whom I'm sure might be a bit upset because I'm forgetting to list 'em.

So, don't feel too bad. You're not likely to be going anywhere... and if you ever did leave, this place just wouldn't be the same without you, big guy. :ingo:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    charlie murphy sucks

Charlie Murphy isn't no Eddie Murphy that guy couldn't make me laugh if i was paid to laugh.

Anyone else try to watch that horrible standup.
    It was like stand up with Lawerence Welk:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom