• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, long story!! the short of it is tried to give some one advice on how not to wind up in jail and I gave my first neg rep and got one in return!! plus called that name, needless to say he was childish,:baby: I usally just stay out of those threads but really tried to give him some good advice and this is what I get for it!! :D Oh well I have been called worse by better!!! live and learn!!:D

Yeah, I read through that thread. That kid is an idiot and I really hope he decides against carrying a gun until he learns some sense and discretion.

My mind is swimming around, opinions please:

Who thinks I need to trade my Model 6551 pre ban Colt
    picture.php

for this: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/77833-colt_6450_9mm_upper_sabre_lower.html

DSC01919.jpg

Keep what you have...I sure as heck would.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, I read through that thread. That kid is an idiot and I really hope he decides against carrying a gun until he learns some sense and discretion.

Yep, ya got that right my friend!! just like I think we need to start testing before you can vote, you should at least know something about what is going on and be right about it, The video that guy did after the last election that was an exit poll he asked like 20 questions and asked them who they voted for, they voted for Obama and got almost all the current event and political questions wrong, yet these people get to decide what direction the country goes. OK rant off!! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Keep what you have...I sure as heck would.

Joe - you could've made that into two posts... your post whore fu is not strong tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom