• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I know what ya meen, I just get them out of the safe and fondle them!!! is that legal???? :D

How old are they? :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, the highlight of my favorite hobby over the past few months has been when someone new(to my firearms) comes around and I get to give him/her a tour of my collection.

This bitter, cold weather is really cramping my style...I'm not sure if I hate it more for the fact it sucks to go shooting or I can't walk my new puppy as much as I'd like; my backyard sucks, so the only exercise he gets is when we go on walks...Unfortunately, the best and safest(traffic, obviously not violence since I live in Newburgh) is along the river, right where it's ALWAYS windy.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey as I was commenting on your profile page I noticed you had a comment from someone who called you "mr angrypants" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, long story!! the short of it is tried to give some one advice on how not to wind up in jail and I gave my first neg rep and got one in return!! plus called that name, needless to say he was childish,:baby: I usally just stay out of those threads but really tried to give him some good advice and this is what I get for it!! :D Oh well I have been called worse by better!!! live and learn!!:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, the highlight of my favorite hobby over the past few months has been when someone new(to my firearms) comes around and I get to give him/her a tour of my collection.

This bitter, cold weather is really cramping my style...I'm not sure if I hate it more for the fact it sucks to go shooting or I can't walk my new puppy as much as I'd like; my backyard sucks, so the only exercise he gets is when we go on walks...Unfortunately, the best and safest(traffic, obviously not violence since I live in Newburgh) is along the river, right where it's ALWAYS windy.

Yep, Me too, I hate the winter as far as shooting goes.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Yeah, long story!! the short of it is tried to give some one advice on how not to wind up in jail and I gave my first neg rep and got one in return!! plus called that name, needless to say he was childish,:baby: I usally just stay out of those threads but really tried to give him some good advice and this is what I get for it!! :D Oh well I have been called worse by better!!! live and learn!!:D

I didn't neg rep him but I probably should have. :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My mind is swimming around, opinions please:

Who thinks I need to trade my Model 6551 pre ban Colt
    picture.php

for this: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/77833-colt_6450_9mm_upper_sabre_lower.html

DSC01919.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My mind is swimming around, opinions please:

Who thinks I need to trade my Model 6551 pre ban Colt
    picture.php

for this: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/77833-colt_6450_9mm_upper_sabre_lower.html

DSC01919.jpg

I would keep the colt!! but thats just me, I had a colt AR 9mm great shooting gun and very accurate, but wound up selling it and buying an SW 5 (MP5 clone) one of the first ones out mostly H&K parts like it better, ts every bit as accurate as the colt but easier to swing though a doorway.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom