• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hfb returns from the dead! You know you're not suppose to teach your gf to shoot until AFTER you get married, right?

redhead.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Is my math wrong?:dunno: I sure hope not!!:):
    I hate math...with a passion.

I actually had started a post last night about your math because I thought it wasn't coming out right. But then once I worked it all out again, I realized I just couldn't read. It's right. I verified it. :)

Yeah.... I'm a little bit of a nerd. Whattaya expect from a Rosie?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm back!!! Dang I missed this place! I've been pretty busy this past week. Normally when I get home I eat a bit, then get to sleep cause I'm so tired. Then by the time I get up and out of the bedroom, my mom is over here on the computer till after I leave for work.

Either way its nice having my g/f here now things are going along good. Just about done with making it through her first period since she's been here. I think I"m gonna make it, I"m still alive :D

Sounds like things are going well with the relationship!!
    Good to see ya posting again!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here you go. One bottle of sleep from the pharmacy, a package of susage and noodles, 2 medium pizzas, one with sausage and a quarter with bacon and one with pepperoni and a quarter with bacon, cheesy bread pizza, and a 12 pack of sprite and rootbeer and a 12 pack of Corona. Oh, and smokes. Did I forget anything?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Here you go. One bottle of sleep from the pharmacy, a package of susage and noodles, 2 medium pizzas, one with sausage and a quarter with bacon and one with pepperoni and a quarter with bacon, cheesy bread pizza, and a 12 pack of sprite and rootbeer and a 12 pack of Corona. Oh, and smokes. Did I forget anything?

where is muh redhead!?!?!? dangit,you forgot my redhead!!!!:xmad:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Dang it !! I needed a Diet Coke!!!:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0108028/ Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005558/
    That's it?
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0152638/
    Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, kitty kat.

You got it.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Thanks for the bottle of sleep!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom