• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Very quiet in here tonight... well except for the dragon. :)

DRAGONICON.gif

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Worked from 7 to 4 yesterday
    From 9 to 4 this morning
    Try to work from 9 or 10 to 4 today.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Adam...have you decided whether or not you're gonna get a membership at IW? Im thinkin hard about it...do you have to fill out an app. or can you just pay the $90 and become a member that day? its a bit of a drive for me but I think it would really be worth it,considering they have a great trap and skeet range,multiple lakes to fish,camping and an ok rifle and pistol range. I know back in the day there was no limit on the number of guest you could bring.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Adam...have you decided whether or not you're gonna get a membership at IW? Im thinkin hard about it...do you have to fill out an app. or can you just pay the $90 and become a member that day? its a bit of a drive for me but I think it would really be worth it,considering they have a great trap and skeet range,multiple lakes to fish,camping and an ok rifle and pistol range. I know back in the day there was no limit on the number of guest you could bring.

Same-day application process.
    Show up, fill it out, pay $90, submit it to the caretaker, and I think that's it. No need to attend meetings, no workday, no fines. Number of guest is limited, I think, but it's some reasonable number (for some reason I'm thinking 4 or 5, but I'd ask).

And yeah, whenever I drive out that way, I'm signing up. :yesway::yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm back!!! Dang I missed this place! I've been pretty busy this past week. Normally when I get home I eat a bit, then get to sleep cause I'm so tired. Then by the time I get up and out of the bedroom, my mom is over here on the computer till after I leave for work.

Either way its nice having my g/f here now things are going along good. Just about done with making it through her first period since she's been here. I think I"m gonna make it, I"m still alive :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Plus I also taught my g/f to shoot just in case someone would break in the house while I'm at work. Along with that we are training my dog to be an inside dog now for some additional protection for her.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm back!!! Dang I missed this place! I've been pretty busy this past week. Normally when I get home I eat a bit, then get to sleep cause I'm so tired. Then by the time I get up and out of the bedroom, my mom is over here on the computer till after I leave for work.

Either way its nice having my g/f here now things are going along good. Just about done with making it through her first period since she's been here. I think I"m gonna make it, I"m still alive :D

Plus I also taught my g/f to shoot just in case someone would break in the house while I'm at work. Along with that we are training my dog to be an inside dog now for some additional protection for her.

Wellcome to INGO, Glad to have you here!!! :D

Good to see things are going great for you, glad to see you back. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom