• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    you STILL have that thing?

I think that might be the longest I've heard of anyone having a kidney stone. Hopefully it passes soon.

Man, It was supposed to have passes last month. It never did. It's stuck in my tube somewhere. Now it just hurts every now and again. I think they're going to have to break it up with that sonic tub thing. Either way it's going to cost me an arm and a leg and I just aint got the money. I've still got to come up with 500 dollars and someone to buy my Ramcharger so I can get the tranny rebuilt in my truck. :noway:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    just got back from bowfishing. saw alot of fish and a muskrat, now meeting up with a friend for dinner and gonna go look at a boat to rig up for bowfishing woot woot

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    So Jclark hooked up you and your old lady? That's a nice story.

About the co-workers... not so nice that they're crackheads.
    Is it true that cylinders are hydrotested to 5/3rds rating?

nope..my wife and I met at an old job..she just happened to have went to school with Jim.
    yeah..crackheads are stupid

to figure out what to hydrotest a cylinder at you take the service pressure of the cylinder{which is stamped on all bottles..aka D.O.T number..example D.O.T 3AA2015...2,015 is the service pressure} and times it by 5/3 then add 10% for over fill...example 2015 service pressure x 5/3=3,358.33333 then add 10% for over fill roughly 3,360 test pressure.
    the most common D.O.T numbers on cylinders is 1800{test pressure 3,000 psi} 2015{TP= 3,360 psi} 2265 {TP= 3,775} and 2400 {TP=4,000} then we have some that go all the way up to 10,000 psi.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I enjoyed "the hurt locker" pretty entertaining flick. I get to go see Alice in wonderland in 3-D at Imax this weekend...woohoo:rolleyes::dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom