Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You're too high-tech for me, bro!
    Personally, I don't trust any browser, but Firefox is just so damned convenient. I have one master password to remember all my passwords on sites.

I open up Notepad, scrabble randomly on my keyboard, copy-paste, put it in the field, and have Firefox remember it forever.

I have a separate .txt file which holds my master password, which I have backed up in email and on USB drive and on my desktop, which I open and copy-paste into FF every time I want to enter my master password.

Failing any technological errors, I could literally be almost-beaten to death without having anyone extract my password from me, not that my Facebook or Gmail accounts are of that much importance, as I have almost completely removed myself from the equation. There's nothing for me to tell anyone, as it's a long semi-random string of letters and numbers.

Take that, NSA guys wielding large rubber hoses!

to figure out my passwords you would need to know a bit of German,luxfer cast codes and a little about my past:D plus youd have to answer my security codes.. the only thing I like about google chrome is that option.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    What? Never heard of them. One of my girlfriends liked eclectic musak, but it grew to be too much for me. I want something I recognize!

yeah Ive heard of them..just really never listened to them before. my wife is a bit "odd" she likes weird people like Charles browkowski{sp?} Anton Lavey {sp?} and music like 6 feet under, cannible corps,kitty,lords of acid...she is not a devil worshiper or anythings..she just has this odd fascination with all things weird.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    yeah Ive heard of them..just really never listened to them before. my wife is a bit "odd" she likes weird people like Charles browkowski{sp?} Anton Lavey {sp?} and music like 6 feet under, cannible corps,kitty,lords of acid...she is not a devil worshiper or anythings..she just has this odd fascination with all things weird.

No, I've heard of Charles Bukowski: he rocks hard; great writer and poet, a very emulated guy.

Anton LaVey? The guy who founded modern-day Satanism?

Strange. I'll have to meet her some time, just to see that she's real.

Luxfer... cylinder codes! Google FTW!

And the other six would be... smokin' crack in a corner somewhere? :-P

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    No, I've heard of Charles Bukowski: he rocks hard; great writer and poet, a very emulated guy.

Anton LaVey? The guy who founded modern-day Satanism?

Strange. I'll have to meet her some time, just to see that she's real.

Luxfer... cylinder codes! Google FTW!

yep..youd have to meet her to understand her...ask Jclark..he has known her since high school and can vouch for her..umm oddness:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    you're actually not far off at all! because they would be co-workers of mine so they would know what I was talking about...and most of them are crack heads:rolleyes::):

So Jclark hooked up you and your old lady? That's a nice story.

About the co-workers... not so nice that they're crackheads.
    Is it true that cylinders are hydrotested to 5/3rds rating?

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My kidney hurts. Bad. I think something messed with my kidney stone or something cause it feels like it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    you STILL have that thing?

I think that might be the longest I've heard of anyone having a kidney stone. Hopefully it passes soon.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom