Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Morning all

I was reading about these copyright lawsuits and I got to wondering, since my user name has a manufacturers name and model number in it does it need to be changed?

What say you PW's

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Morning all

I was reading about these copyright lawsuits and I got to wondering, since my user name has a manufacturers name and model number in it does it need to be changed?

What say you PW's
    We Mods have actually been pondering that, too. Technically Kahr could zap you for it (or for trademark use anyway), but it would very much surprise me if they do. Right now the rush of lawsuits appear to be over reposted articles, even just snippets. I would think proper citation would cover a person, but most people are pretty lax about citing things on the internet these days. We need to make Strunk & White's The Elements of Style mandatory reading!!! :p

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    We Mods have actually been pondering that, too. Technically Kahr could zap you for it (or for trademark use anyway), but it would very much surprise me if they do. Right now the rush of lawsuits appear to be over reposted articles, even just snippets. I would think proper citation would cover a person, but most people are pretty lax about citing things on the internet these days. We need to make Strunk & White's The Elements of Style mandatory reading!!! :p

Can I just have it changed to sj, that's what everyone calls me anyway

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    It's a damn good I have absolutely zero quality posts......no one can sue me for B/S.:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    So I just woke up from my double.
    Got to bed at 5 this morning.
    Some inbred jed woke me up with some loud azz car.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    there's a guy that live two doors down from me and he thinks he has to have it craked up at 4:30am on his way home from work. I went out there one morning and told him to turn it down the next time he comes home. It hasn't been loud since.

I hate it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom