Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im writing my resume so I can get a job with Jimmy playin with poo:dunno:

Its been over 10yrs since I've needed a resume...so I just put on it "Hire me or I'll cry!":D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Its been over 10yrs since I've needed a resume...so I just put on it "Hire me or I'll cry!":D
    Hah, I wish that worked for me!

I recently submitted my resume to IndyHelpWanted.com (or something similar) just to see what was out there. I love my job, just tired of the retail hours and mandatory holidays (such as Black Friday). Anywho, their free resume-checker service said I overplayed the key buzz words: team player, attention to detail, customer service.... Except.. I've worked in retail for the better part of my work-life. So guess what I'm good at: being a team player, being focused on details (when you're writing non-returnable special orders or managing inventory levels, details are important), and customer service. :rolleyes:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    i recommend a ruger vaquero if you can find one in .357

I've already got a Taurus 608 with 6 1/2" ported heavy barrel 8 shot capacity. I just want a rifle to match it :D

But a buddy of mine at work does want a ruger vaquero in 357 and will be looking heavily for one in a couple of weeks at the 1500

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Ok so I have verizon and it's almost time for a new phone.
    I'm trying to decide between the Droid X or the Droid Incredible.
    They just came out with the Droid 2 but I'm not sure how it compares.
    Anyone have any experience with these phones?

The Droid X can do 720p video, big screen, hdmi out. The Droid 2 has a keyboard and is faster than the original Droid. The incredible is pretty good but the X and 2 bring more to the table.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hah, I wish that worked for me!

I recently submitted my resume to IndyHelpWanted.com (or something similar) just to see what was out there. I love my job, just tired of the retail hours and mandatory holidays (such as Black Friday). Anywho, their free resume-checker service said I overplayed the key buzz words: team player, attention to detail, customer service.... Except.. I've worked in retail for the better part of my work-life. So guess what I'm good at: being a team player, being focused on details (when you're writing non-returnable special orders or managing inventory levels, details are important), and customer service. :rolleyes:

My wife put a resume on tristatehelpwanted.com and now all of the sudden she gets all sorts of emails about her erectile dysfunction:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom