• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Speaking of the heat, it was 94 degrees when I got outta work at 11:30pm two nights ago, not my kind of pleasant.

:welcome: to :ingo:

Friendly word of advice, it's kinda frowned upon to be posting in in this thread until you get your 50 quality post

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I was sleeping...but I had to pee....and my wife was still watching TV, and that kept me up...so now I'm awake. I took a pill, so maybe I'll be able to sleep....

I've never drank any alcohol. My moms dad was an alcoholic, and beat my grandma and uncle. I never wanted to do anything like that, so I just stayed away from the stuff.
    I avoid caffeine too, it is a strong drug. I drink Sprite and lemonade the most. Recently its been Kool-aid.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I've tried to cut out caffeine but I go a day without some and get a headache, I have cut back to a couple pops a day, trying to ween myself off them for good, I was drinking 8-12 pops a day 3 weeks ago

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    See, that is a physiological addiction. I have the same problem with one of my prescription meds. It changes the way seretonine and norepinephrine are "taken up" by the body. Kinda like turning the faucet from full blast down to a trickle. But if I start to go off this med, the steps are too large and the "faucet" gets turned on too fast. I get shakes, cold sweats, headaches and just feel "disconnected", kinda like everything is a dream.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom