Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    IF the Mods want to delete some posts in this thread it should be the ones belonging to the one hit wonders....

I have to hand it to fine staff of Mods!! the last guy that came in here and wanted to get banned and raise a stink!! Scutter temporarily closed the thread took care of the offending posts and poster and reopened the thread!! Nothing but class there, they do a great job and don't get a lot of praise for the guff they have to take!! My hats off to them all!! :rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Expat..I seen that!
    :D
    where did the little flippin the bird smiley go?
    well...just imagine a round yellow smiley face flipping you off!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have to hand it to fine staff of Mods!! the last guy that came in here and wanted to get banned and raise a stink!! Scutter temporarily closed the thread took care of the offending posts and poster and reopened the thread!! Nothing but class there, they do a great job and don't get a lot of praise for the guff they have to take!! My hats off to them all!! :rockwoot:

H... what's that on your nose.... ummmm never mind :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Iffin the mods want to take some load off of this thread I have no problem with them deleting some/most of my post in here.:dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I wonder how dramatically the post counts would change if this thread disappeared?

Don't even joke about that.....I would be back down to like 97 posts, and I would be sooooo sad

Well thats just great did you take into consideration the other people here that may not be :woot: and because of your post now know thay dont have ownage :woot: :D

I considered it, but then I decided the truth is better than leaving everyone in the dark :D

I was gonna quote OAK but that was too much scrolling

:wow: I am so number 4 and I need to work harder to get to nuber three, I doubt I can ever catch one and two

that is no way to talk to me....I prefer hoogie

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I have never said anything positive or negative toward the Mods. They do a fine job of keeping the riff raff out and controlling things that could easily get out of control.

Do I want to be a MOD, heck noooooo. I get frustrated enough reading some of the stuff posted here and elsewhere, there is no way I could be a MOD, all the PWs would bet the hammer with in one day :D

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Think about it doug low post count but super high rep! It would seem like what little words you have said were brilliant!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wouldn't be a good Mod. When people would report a post I would tell them to get a life. The only ones I would ban would be the ones that came crying to me over something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom