• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Joe on more than one occasion has pushed a few buttons on things he has said.

Yes, he's been very good at pissing off the mods, without directly breaking the rules. He's definitely a negative guy that loves getting into arguments.

What he said to Que was a bit uncalled for; Que simply asked him a question and Joe blew up calling him a hypocrite...I personally think Que made a good point.

Hey BJ71, (:laugh:) when are you gonna give an update on Leo?

Well, he's done with his shots for awhile and hasn't needed to go back to the vet, so I'm not sure how much he weighs now...I'm guessing it's between 77-80lbs. I'll snap a couple of pictures and post them in my original Leo thread, or your's.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Does anyone have a copy of Battlefield Company two I can borrow? I wanna see if it's worth buying. And don't tell me it is, cause I wanna find out myself. :)

Trust me, is is worth it.

Using another players disk will get that serial banned through Punk Buster and then online gaming will be useless.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey! My "kali" tag is gone! Maybe if I put my son's name it won't get deleted? You know, since the name Kali is actually the name of the Buddhist Goddess of Maternity and Destruction... :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Trust me, is is worth it.

Using another players disk will get that serial banned through Punk Buster and then online gaming will be useless.

No no, I wouldn't DARE try the online part. I just want to see if my computer can handle it. I don't need anyone's code, just the game itself. Games like these I need to see if my computer can handle it before I buy it. I made that mistake with "True Crime" and "Need for Speed: Shift".

I have a copy of MW2 that I just deleted. I can run it ok, but I really REALLY want to do the online thing.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I bought GTA:IV thinking I'd be ok to run it according to the requirements... Nope, even with a 1gig video card and 3gigs of memory, it still lags.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thanks MrsGungho and SavageEagle for the reps.
    Thanks to you guys my report card is looking better almost there but not quite....... just a little bit more and I will be on the honor roll.:D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I am not second guessing the mods but I don't know how you get banned for saying you are beginning to agree with someone else's posts when that other person has not gotten banned. So it does seem surprising.

IME, if you don't see something on the forum that would obviously get someone banned, then its all happened behind the scenes between the member and the Mods.

My best guess would be that the member in question was upset that the thread was closed, so he started mouthing off to the Mods, calling them Censorship Nazi's and such. It was probably explained to him why the thread was closed. He probably then retaliated and kept pushing back, which eventually ended up in a short vacation.

Now I'm NOT saying that happened in THIS case, but that I've seen it played out like that before. It always makes the general membership kinda scratch their heads, thinking that the Mods banned someone for a minor infraction.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    IME, if you don't see something on the forum that would obviously get someone banned, then its all happened behind the scenes between the member and the Mods.

My best guess would be that the member in question was upset that the thread was closed, so he started mouthing off to the Mods, calling them Censorship Nazi's and such. It was probably explained to him why the thread was closed. He probably then retaliated and kept pushing back, which eventually ended up in a short vacation.

Now I'm NOT saying that happened in THIS case, but that I've seen it played out like that before. It always makes the general membership kinda scratch their heads, thinking that the Mods banned someone for a minor infraction.

That's what I figured as well.

Is it just me or does everyone's tension levels seem to be rising lately? Not just on this board either. It's everywhere. On other boards, the streets, my own home, everywhere.

I thought we just passed through our last full moon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom