• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm a beer snob...there are very few beers I actually like.
    Guiness is one of them but very low on my list. Sam Adams imperial brews are very good{other than the Imperial white:noway:}
    I also like rolling rock and occasionally I will drink a corona extra.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    yeah cause you had the other guys as friends too. :D

actually I couldnt find you like that..all of them had to many friends to go through. I just figured out your first name and did a search by location and looked through the profile pics of the ones I thought might be you:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    actually I couldnt find you like that..all of them had to many friends to go through. I just figured out your first name and did a search by location and looked through the profile pics of the ones I thought might be you:D

shooting the AR down the creek was a dead give away huh?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    there are no such things as good boys. I been around the block a few times young'en. don't try to pull the wool over my eyes. :D

Oh, you are so right on this. First piece of advice I gave my daughter about guys: Crazy trouble maker or preacher's son...doesn't matter. There all idiots. At some point, they all will try something. They almost can't help it.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Today was my daughters FIRST day at Vacation Bible School. It broke my heart to leave her. I even went back early because I figured she'd be missing me...she wasn't. Now I know it's just me. *sniff*. She's growing up and I'm NOT happy about it.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Today was my daughters FIRST day at Vacation Bible School. It broke my heart to leave her. I even went back early because I figured she'd be missing me...she wasn't. Now I know it's just me. *sniff*. She's growing up and I'm NOT happy about it.
    ya try having 4 of them break your heart like that. It doesn't get any easier as I go along either.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Don't worry. She still loves you. Just wait until she hits the terrible teens and seems to always act like she wants nothing to do with you. This parent thing ain't easy. The ones that do it well are all heroes in my book. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom