• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    mod cracked him upside the head with BANHAMMER, cuz he wouldn't share his cookies!

Oatmeal raisin cookies for everybody!! YUM

OatmealRaisinCookiesW.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ya I like that too. Just remember Irish Fest is coming downtown in sept. I will be there.

We went one year after we returned from Ireland and was disappointed. It seemed to be an American version of Ireland.. hehehehe I enjoy watching the cloggers though. While we were in Ireland we had the opportunity to be entertained by a bunch of little girls in those cute outfits. Their hair and everything was perfect. It was a treat!

I also got a chance to meet the town drunk and learn a jig from him. There were many pictures and many laughs. Scutter thought it was hysterical. Ahhhh that was a fun vacation.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    We went one year after we returned from Ireland and was disappointed. It seemed to be an American version of Ireland.. hehehehe I enjoy watching the cloggers though. While we were in Ireland we had the opportunity to be entertained by a bunch of little girls in those cute outfits. Their hair and everything was perfect. It was a treat!

I also got a chance to meet the town drunk and learn a jig from him. There were many pictures and many laughs. Scutter thought it was hysterical. Ahhhh that was a fun vacation.
    my wife and I have 12.5 yrs more to save up for our 1 month vac. of ireland/scotland. ya I know irish fest is americanized but hey so am I.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I thought you were going to say it was fun beating me in weapons! The only 2nd place I brought home had to be by you beating me (yes, the women had to go against the men). That's alright. I took 1st place in the kata and fighting! (those two were women only). I do agree that we needed more time.

It is definitely a place to be over St. Paddy's Day. (although I think next time Scutter probably won't get as drunk.. :) )

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    what tournament? if y'all go again to the Irish Fest you will definitely let me know so we can meet.

Scutter and I went over there for an International Karate Tournament. He and I are actually International Champions. We study Isshinryu karate.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I thought you were going to say it was fun beating me in weapons! The only 2nd place I brought home had to be by you beating me (yes, the women had to go against the men). That's alright. I took 1st place in the kata and fighting! (those two were women only). I do agree that we needed more time.

It is definitely a place to be over St. Paddy's Day. (although I think next time Scutter probably won't get as drunk.. :) )
    was he the town drunk you were talking about meeting?...........<purple>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom