Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks folks...mucho appreciated.

She will be going to the new doc next week sometime for some more test and what not..Im still confused on what is going on. we where told last week by the doc,with her age {she will be 38 tomorrow} that she is at an elevated risk for having a child with DS...when the nurse called today I dont know if she was just being a beotch and trying to scare my wife or what:dunno: she was asking a million questions..many that the doctor already asked us and being very sharp with my wife.
    I'm sure things will be fine but as you know prego women are emotional and every little thing puts them on edge..and in return I am put on edge. like I told my wife..no matter what,we will love this child..we cant control what happens so the only thing we can do is pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
    she settled down after talking with my mom who is an RN..so Im glad my mom was able to put my wifes mind at ease.
    I went and picked up the antibiotics for the bladder infection and I guess they make ya drowsy cause she fell asleep shortly after taking them.
    we where suppose to go to dinner tonight then to a movie but I'll let her sleep and we can do all that tomorrow.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    wish I was sitting on a patio with good friends,a cold beer and bratwurst rite now:D
    you guys have fun...sorry I cant make it.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Trying to watch the truck race at Gateway but the lights aren't working.
    I did find out that I got tickets to next weeks truck race at ORP in Indy:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom