• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Nah. Most phones these days let people access the interweb. At least that's what I hear...I'm not much for doing stuff 'lectronally. :D

:dunno:
    I was lost early this week. My phone wouldn't charge and had to wait for a replacement. I had to limit time on the phone IE:internet so I could conserve what battery I had left. :D
    Have my new phone and I am all good to go!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Mrs.G, I feel like I owe you an apology. I know I discussed getting some Mossberg accessories from you. I decided to go with some cheap stuff for my first build. I wanted to get a feel for what I might want to do when I go "all out". I promise I will come see you when I'm ready to build a high end gun. This is what I ended up with for now. I'm gonna try it out for a while to see what direction I wanna go with the next one. I've got less than $400 in this gun.

zombiekiller001.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs.G, I feel like I owe you an apology. I know I discussed getting some Mossberg accessories from you. I decided to go with some cheap stuff for my first build. I wanted to get a feel for what I might want to do when I go "all out". I promise I will come see you when I'm ready to build a high end gun. This is what I ended up with for now. I'm gonna try it out for a while to see what direction I wanna go with the next one. I've got less than $400 in this gun.

that's ok, I know when I am not loved. :cool:

looks good though

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I would appreciate any prayers yall may have to give.
    my wife got a call today about her blood work and they said my wife is at high risk for having a baby with downs so she has to go see some sort of "high risk" doctor. she was also told she has a bladder infection..IDK if thats anything to worry about or not:dunno: I never ask for prayer request and Im not a very openly religious person...but I've seen first hand what the power of prayer can do. so if yall would be so kind to keep us in your prayers we would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks folks.
    Will do -RH-.
    I'm not sure how they figured that from blood work. Usually things like that are only found by amniocentisis (taking a sample of the fluid that surrounds the baby in the uterus). Is she over 40? *That* puts women at a greater chance of having DS babies. But that is everyone, as you get older that tends to happen.
    Bladder infection is no problem, some antibiotics and she'll be fine.
    We have a really close core of people in this thread, for a group of people I've never met, I feel very close to you all. :ingo:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Something I found after a quick Google.
    Blood tests are also not that accurate as a Down Syndrome pregnancy symptom, as they rely heavily on women having hormonal levels at specific times in the pregnancy, this can be clouded by individual differences, the inherent uncertainty as to when the pregnancy actually started and so on.
    ETA: I see Bigs posted something similar.

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would appreciate any prayers yall may have to give.
    my wife got a call today about her blood work and they said my wife is at high risk for having a baby with downs so she has to go see some sort of "high risk" doctor. she was also told she has a bladder infection..IDK if thats anything to worry about or not:dunno: I never ask for prayer request and Im not a very openly religious person...but I've seen first hand what the power of prayer can do. so if yall would be so kind to keep us in your prayers we would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks folks.

Prayers sent for you your wife and yet to be born baby!! And we will keep you in our prayers, untill the baby is born!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'll go ahead and keep you in my prayers after the baby is born as well. I'm just that kind of guy! ;)

:lmfao::lmfao::p Too funny!! I can't catch a break today!!! Hey I need to get your's and relics and Jimmy's phone numbers so I can call someone next Friday night when I get there, we still going to meet up Friday night? before the shoot on Saturday!! :D

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I just got a have fun token from my wife tonight, because I got scheduled to work split shift on my birthday...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom