• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I must be a rare jewel, I prefer to not celebrate my birthday, anniversary or Valentines day. I make sure to make his birthday a big production though.

Our anniversary was last Friday, we worked, I went to Crown Point and set up for the gun show and spent the night alone.. fun times! I think I saw him for about 2 hrs that day. :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My wife is allot like that Mrs G it's just another day to her, she hardly ever remembers our anniversary!! I'm not sure if that's good or bad!! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That's just...What I do.:):

Bazooka Joe is officially the "badger".

badgerbadgerbadger273.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    waiting for email that says whether or not I have a job...

After bringing years of expertise to the company, then spending the last two years watching people from India and China take over little by little, it's just a matter of getting canned in this wave of cuts or one next month....

Outsourcing is killing our country, people just don't know it yet.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    waiting for email that says whether or not I have a job...

After bringing years of expertise to the company, then spending the last two years watching people from India and China take over little by little, it's just a matter of getting canned in this wave of cuts or one next month....

Outsourcing is killing our country, people just don't know it yet.

I wish you luck!
    I agree with the outsourcing crap..its getting out of hand!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    "Badgers? BADGERS?!? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!!"

One of my all time favorite movie scenes.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6TBrfCW54[/ame]

And for you "purests".
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ&NR=1[/ame]

And the "semi purests"
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WuT uP pOsT wHoReS?/????////??

GuEsS WuT!?!?!!?!?!

I gOt TiCkEtS tO gO sEe BrOoKs AnD dUnN tOnIgHt!!!!! Blessing From God!! My neighbor was on his way home from some military work, showed up at the WFMS thing that was giving them away and was there like 10 minutes, put his name in, the first people who were drawn didn't show up to claim the tickets and they drew his name second! He knew he wouldn't be able to go to the concert because of work related stuff, but he said he was told to go put his name in and win them for us! :D

We were suppose to take the kids camping this weekend even though the lice problem is over, but it's suppose to rain and we were gonna be stuck home anyway. :dunno: I keep saying, everything happens for a reason. :)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I would appreciate any prayers yall may have to give.
    my wife got a call today about her blood work and they said my wife is at high risk for having a baby with downs so she has to go see some sort of "high risk" doctor. she was also told she has a bladder infection..IDK if thats anything to worry about or not:dunno: I never ask for prayer request and Im not a very openly religious person...but I've seen first hand what the power of prayer can do. so if yall would be so kind to keep us in your prayers we would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks folks.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

GuEsS WuT!?!?!!?!?!

I gOt TiCkEtS tO gO sEe BrOoKs AnD dUnN tOnIgHt!!!!! Blessing From God!! My neighbor was on his way home from some military work, showed up at the WFMS thing that was giving them away and was there like 10 minutes, put his name in, the first people who were drawn didn't show up to claim the tickets and they drew his name second! He knew he wouldn't be able to go to the concert because of work related stuff, but he said he was told to go put his name in and win them for us! :D

We were suppose to take the kids camping this weekend even though the lice problem is over, but it's suppose to rain and we were gonna be stuck home anyway. :dunno: I keep saying, everything happens for a reason. :)

sounds like a great time! I love Brooks and Dunn. have fun man!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I would appreciate any prayers yall may have to give.
    my wife got a call today about her blood work and they said my wife is at high risk for having a baby with downs so she has to go see some sort of "high risk" doctor. she was also told she has a bladder infection..IDK if thats anything to worry about or not:dunno: I never ask for prayer request and Im not a very openly religious person...but I've seen first hand what the power of prayer can do. so if yall would be so kind to keep us in your prayers we would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks folks.

I will definitely keep your wife and baby in my thoughts and prayers!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

GuEsS WuT!?!?!!?!?!

LUCKY!!! I wish I could get some good luck like that for once! All I seem to get lately is bad luck. :noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom