• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I just woke up with what I think was a spider web across my face. Which made me think of a couple of things....
    The most frequently swallowed bug in your sleep is a spider. They are attracted to the CO2.
    The most common insect found in the ear: cockroach.

Gary, My wife would get all giddy and stuff if you brought that Thompson. That is the only gun she has ever said, "I want one of those."

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    And the CO thing with the animals....
    You said the cat was upstairs? Is there a door to the downstairs? I'm pretty sure CO is heavier than air and will "pool" in the lowest area it can get to. So I wouldn't think it would pool on the upper level of a house, unless there is something like a door blocking its path downstairs, or a half-level house with steps in the upstairs, like a sunken living room or something.
    Sorry about your pets. We had to have our Italian Greyhound put down a few weeks ago, she was about 15 and in rapidly declining health.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    +1......I'm tired of sweating. I think I'm gonna break my sweater!!!!!

I hear ya.
    Ive had to test cylinders all week that need cleaned with hot water..so I've been standing over a pit all week that is filled with 130 degree water and all my fan does is recirculate the hot air:rolleyes:
    I've drank so much water this week I think I'm turning into a fish:dunno:
    it got so hot in here yesterday that we had 2 computer monitors crap out and the compressors get so hot they shut off every 30min.
    last week we had one get so hot it caught on fire! the worst part about that was cleaning up the mess the extinguisher left:noway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That's what I need. I was just gonna run down there and run right back home.

If I do anything that involves one of my hobbies during "her day" se will cut off my nutz and feed em to the groundhog that runs around out front of our apartment:rolleyes:
    she wants to get up early and go to the zoo..then go out to eat then go see a movie. so after that I'm not sure if I'll have any money left over for ammo:noway:
    I might cut out early next Friday and run there.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If I do anything that involves one of my hobbies during "her day" se will cut off my nutz and feed em to the groundhog that runs around out front of our apartment:rolleyes:
    she wants to get up early and go to the zoo..then go out to eat then go see a movie. so after that I'm not sure if I'll have any money left over for ammo:noway:

Come one man, show her who wears the pants. Tell her to go get your ammo while you sit in your chair and have a beer. Remind her to have lunch on before she goes, you don't want it to be late.:eek:

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Come one man, show her who wears the pants. Tell her to go get your ammo while you sit in your chair and have a beer. Remind her to have lunch on before she goes, you don't want it to be late.:eek:

You dont know my wife at all!:laugh:
    If I said that...I would be drinking my meals through a straw for months.
    Before my daughter was born I seen my wife grab a girl twice her size by the throat and pull her out of her car..through the window!
    ask Jclark how my wife use to be to people who ticked her off..I'm sure he knows.
    she is a totally different person now...so I dont wanna bring back her fightin side:laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning people.

sorry about the kitty sj. Please have him checked out. That's kinda scary.

RH thanks for putting me over for another badge. They look so pretty over there. :D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

Whats fair is fair. Does she do anything that involves one of her hobbies during "your day"?

You should want to get up early and go to the range.....then go back to your place and have your choice of what to eat. :naughty:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Whats fair is fair. Does she do anything that involves one of her hobbies during "your day"?

You should want to get up early and go to the range.....then go back to your place and have your choice of what to eat. :naughty:

oh..Im not *****in about it at all. its her day so we can do what ever she wants.
    I dont really get "a day" because our wedding anniversry is also my birthday...upside is I'll never forget..down side....ok there is no down side:banana::banana::flasher::naughty:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why is it anniversaries are the wife's day. SHouldn't it be our day? Why is Valentine's her day, not our day? So you don't even get your birthday to pretend you have one day out of the year...

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Why is it anniversaries are the wife's day. SHouldn't it be our day? Why is Valentine's her day, not our day? So you don't even get your birthday to pretend you have one day out of the year...

because the have the *****:dunno:
    speaking of that...Bigum,did you ever get that smelly ***** problem solved?:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom