Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Gary..........you still here?

If so, recommend me a Springfield Armory XD model

or anyone else

I've put a couple thousand rounds through my XD45 bitone 5". I've kept it completely stock. It looks, feels and runs like the day I bought it. I admit to having little experience with similar handguns, but I love this gun. I just does what its supposed to do and it seems to like it. It is surprisingly pleasant to shoot even though its a hefty .45. The things I like most about it other than its great performance are how easy it is to take down and care for, and the fact that it has a 13 round magazine without having an uncomfortably large grip. There's a lot of fine firearms in this world, but I can't imagine anyone regretting owning one of these. :twocents: :ingo:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    If I have room I'll bring the Thompson!! but I am bringing allot of guns already!! plus all the range stuff !! so I don't know how much room I will have!!

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

Weather report: Hot.

Reminds me of the weather report, and the subsequent conversation of it in the film, "Good Morning Viet Nam".

Lt. Steven Hauk: First of all, don't make fun of the weather here, and don't say the weather is the same all the time here. Because it's not. In fact, it's two degrees colder today than yesterday.
    Adrian Cronauer: Two degrees colder, me without my muff.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    If I have room I'll bring the Thompson!! but I am bringing allot of guns already!! plus all the range stuff !! so I don't know how much room I will have!!

I'm not sure about autos being shot at this range, so if you do bring it we'll wait until the end to shoot it so if we get booted it wont matter

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Weather report: Hot.

Reminds me of the weather report, and the subsequent conversation of it in the film, "Good Morning Viet Nam".

Lt. Steven Hauk: First of all, don't make fun of the weather here, and don't say the weather is the same all the time here. Because it's not. In fact, it's two degrees colder today than yesterday.
    Adrian Cronauer: Two degrees colder, me without my muff.
    Welcome back! I saw that you took a little vacation :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Went and got a new carbon monoxide detector, wasn't sure how old the others are, I'm going miss my little buddy, he was the only cat that liked me.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Went and got a new carbon monoxide detector, wasn't sure how old the others are, I'm going miss my little buddy, he was the only cat that liked me.

That really sucks bro, I'm sorry to hear it. The loss of a good pet is only a step below the loss of a friend/family member in my book.

You should really consider my advice and take him to the vet to get a biopsy/toxicology(not sure which) report, so ensure that it's not a disease that's going to spread to your other pets.

I've never had one done for a pet, but I know that a stool sample to test for disease is only about 20 bucks.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    That really sucks bro, I'm sorry to hear it. The loss of a good pet is only a step below the loss of a friend/family member in my book.

You should really consider my advice and take him to the vet to get a biopsy/toxicology(not sure which) report, so ensure that it's not a disease that's going to spread to your other pets.

I've never had one done for a pet, but I know that a stool sample to test for disease is only about 20 bucks.

We are going to talk to the vet about doing that, he did have a heart condition but he was the healthiest and most active pet we have, other cats are at least 13 years old.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    He had a heart murmur, we had been warned that he could get sick and have heart failure.

My parent's/brother's new(~5 months now) puppy had a murmur when they first got him. I don't know much about them, but apparently they either close up or get worse and cause serious :poop:.

Luckily, his was a puppy thing and it closed up...Sorry again you lost your buddy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom