Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well I have a groundhog that lives in a hole in the hill of my backyard, I also have a bunch of tomatoes and green peppers that have gone bad out of my garden, just didn't know if I threw them out to him if he would eat them or if they would set and rot until I picked them up.:):

Yes they will!! but a ground hog will go right down the row and eat them all!! a deer or rabbit will bounce around and eat some here and some there!! hope that helps!!:D

Did you miss this post!! Ground Hogs will go in a strait line when the eat a garden!!! usually

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Yes they will!! but a ground hog will go right down the row and eat them all!! a deer or rabit will bounce around and eat some here and some there!! hope that helps!!:D

Cool...I'm totally going to hook him up! Only because he is pretty cool...he has lived in the hill for past 10 years and he never bothers the garden. He stands 3ft tall and will eat off a tree 5ft from me and we both just know to keep our distance. :):

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If you folks are coming down to Eville, and don't get outdoors much in the Summer, BRING SUNSCREEN!!!! You will get burnt to a crisp down here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom