Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just went outside. Too freaking hot to cut wood today!! I could work on the electric box.

If I run a 220V circuit, and want to pull a 110V recepticle from it, don't I just have to use one wire and the ground?

No!! you want to run that 220 line to a box and use a box and the 110 breaker to cut it down to 110!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Gary that sounds like a lot of "legalistic; code mumbo jumbo"

I just want to put in one outlet......

But kinda seems to be the advice given on the 'net.

If you want just one receipt outside run a line to your breaker box off of a new breaker out to where you want it, then you don't have to but up a breaker box to run your receipt!! just one line off your existing box!! cheaper and quicker!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    MmmMmmMM
    Bacon,ham,sliced Italian sausage and mushroom pizza:rockwoot:
    Domino's pizza is the shizzle fo rizzle!
    DSCF0215.jpg

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    If you want just one receipt outside run a line to your breaker box off of a new breaker out to where you want it, then you don't have to but up a breaker box to run your receipt!! just one line off your existing box!! cheaper and quicker!!

I'm running 220 out to a pole to put a light on over the area we park our cars. I want to put a 220 outlet on the pole and a 110 outlet there too. I've already got the wire buried. :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Have any of you ever heard of this gun manufacturer? I went to the web site and they have some very interesting stuff and the prices seem fair for the products.

EMF Company, Early Modern Firearms Company - EMF Company

No I have not heard much about them!! but 450 for the K9C1 with 10 round mags, I bought both of my S&W M&P's for around that!! I paid $505.00 shipped to my FFL for the .40 with two 15 round mags, and $468.00 for the 9c with four 12 round mags, so for the difference in price I would much rather own the M&P, just my two cents worth!! :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    not disputing what you said, but the pistols I saw on their site claimed to be American made. :dunno:

Just looked at the site and it seems that they are having guns made in the US now, when I was looking at them years ago they were importing them from Italty.

Just saw that they now have modern firearms in their catalog, I was mainly looking at their guns for use in Cowboy Action Shooting.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm running 220 out to a pole to put a light on over the area we park our cars. I want to put a 220 outlet on the pole and a 110 outlet there too. I've already got the wire buried. :dunno:

Then you need to put a weather tight box out on the pole run the 220 into it hook it up like the one inside!! then get you what ever amp breaker you want to run for your outlets in the box and run the wire from those breakers to the outlets you want, Like a 50 amp 220 for your 220 outlet and a 20 amp 110 for your 110 outlet!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Gary, did you see the carbine? It looks pretty good, and the fact that in can be fitted to accept standard pistol mags, well I think that would be a bonus.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Then you need to put a weather tight box out on the pole run the 220 into it hook it up like the one inside!! then get you what ever amp breaker you want to run for your outlets in the box and run the wire from those breakers to the outlets you want, Like a 50 amp 220 for your 220 outlet and a 20 amp 110 for your 110 outlet!! :D
    You're reminding me of my wife....everything is always more work than it seems to be....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom