Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Getting ready for candlelight service. Wife’s playing keys so I’m gonna be solo keeping the kids on good behavior. And it’ll be past their bedtime too. This might get interesting…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Getting ready for candlelight service. Wife’s playing keys so I’m gonna be solo keeping the kids on good behavior. And it’ll be past their bedtime too. This might get interesting…
    Howdy Rainmaker! If you have a friend that can call the house like my buddy did ^^^ it might help! :):

Edit: Oh I think I misunderstood... you've got to keep them behaved while at church. Still, if you could do it before you leave... ;)

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Put 10 rnds into a group at 50yds covered with a dime today. Only problem was it was with Norma Tac-22 ammo and I have to shoot it single-shot cuz it won't cycle the action. I'm confident there will be other ammo that will shoot as well.
    Fine looking rifle for sure. Mine like std velocity winchester and T22's. They also like CCI std velocity 22. Mine do not like high velocity ammo like stingers.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Howdy Rainmaker! If you have a friend that can call the house like my buddy did ^^^ it might help! :):

Edit: Oh I think I misunderstood... you've got to keep them behaved while at church. Still, if you could do it before you leave... ;)
    Yeah, and my 4 year can be a loose cannon, and emotional when he gets tired. What could happen? I’m sure it’ll go just fine…

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    You only have ONE 4 year old? Try twin 4 year old boys, one of whom that we suspect may be on the autism spectrum... when you're 62 years old. :faint: Want a couple more? :lmfao:
    We’ll, a 4, 8 and 10 year old. But the 4 year old, twice the personality and 10 times the energy as the other two.

I bet you’ve got some stories!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We’ll, a 4, 8 and 10 year old. But the 4 year old, twice the personality and 10 times the energy as the other two.

I bet you’ve got some stories!
    God love ya! If we were in our 30's, 40's, or heck, maybe early 50's we could probably handle it a lot better.

And yes there are stories. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom