Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just got back from my own Kroger trip to get my Krill oil. There was a guy in the self check lanes that was being a total jerk to the poor gal that was working them. :xmad: He was buying 3 lbs. of butter, but instead of setting them down to the right of the scanner (where you set things if you don't have a cart), he set them where the bags were, so that triggered the machine to think that someone was trying to put something in a bag without scanning it.

The lady was just trying to explain that to him and he started going off on her, saying she was accusing him of stealing and wanting to see the manager. I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "Merry Christmas *******. Maybe if you weren't such a complete dumbass you could actually figure out how to use the self checkout lane!"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy cb! Sounds like a good day! I've got 4 rifles and a handgun I haven't shot yet. Argentine 1909 Mauser, Carcano M41, a Nylon 66, a Remington 511-P, and the handgun is a Taurus G2C. :crying:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got it at a show at the Pines in Seymour this past summer. There were several there, but most were over $400. The guy selling the one I got was only asking $275 I think. I didn't even try and dicker over that price! I've wanted one since I was a kid, but they've gotten stupid expensive lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom