• Status
    Not open for further replies.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Well today the staff gets their bonuses. I wonder how many will be happy and how many will be pissed off. Even though they are larger then last year.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' target! I would hope everyone would be happy. We don't get Christmas bonuses although I did notice my FICA deduction went down by about 60 bucks. I think we were repaying the portion that was temporarily put on hold as part of the Covid relief package or something so now it's back to normal.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning folks. We had our staff lunch yesterday. Dr. writes each of us a personal note each year at Christmas and includes some cash as a gift. It really is nice to receive a note telling you that you are doing a good job and hearing some of the things he appreciates. I've never had a boss do that before.

It was interesting to hear several of the girls say that they have saved every one of those notes. There are two girls who have at least 30 of them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will have to do some wrapping tomorrow I guess. I don't have too many things to wrap but there are a few for Cole and a couple for hubby. I made an afghan for the kids so that is in a big box waiting to be wrapped. They have a queen size bed and wanted it to hang over a bit. I may have made it bigger than needed but SIL is a big guy so I think it will be perfect when they are sleeping. It fits our king size bed nicely so if they don't like it, they can return it. :cool:

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Things I have heard.
    1) This bonus is not big enough
    2) This will not feed my family
    3) I need $7. Because the bank charged me a fee to cash it.
    4) This shows how little you appreciate us.
    But there has been more people thankful than not.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Things I have heard.
    1) This bonus is not big enough
    2) This will not feed my family
    3) I need $7. Because the bank charged me a fee to cash it.
    4) This shows how little you appreciate us.
    But there has been more people thankful than not.
    That is crazy. I hear similar things from some coworkers though. I have never worked anywhere before that gives monthly profit-sharing bonuses...that is not common in an office job. I hear a few who complain about what they make, and I wonder if their attitude isn't a factor. I don't know what they get for bonus but each person gets a percentage each month. We all know what the collection number is and what the break even number is so knowing what percentage we have had in the past, makes it easy to calculate what your bonus should be before you get it. Everyone's percentage is different based on how many hours we are scheduled, if you are doing a good job, have a good attitude, etc., it is reflected in your bonus percentage. If it goes down, that should send a message about how you are doing in your job. I have been told that the office does not do raises.

My daughter told me that Aldi is paying them $2 additional per hour from the beginning of Nov. thru about Jan. 15th. I thought that was nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom