Indiana

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Awwww that is sweet, I remember you posting about that now.

I may have missed it, but didn't you have a boxer? What happened to her/him?

:+1:

Yes I did! She was a very high energy dog!! my Nephew has 4 kids and they home school there kids! they came over to visit one day and they kids fell in love with the dog! and she with them! at the end of the visit she got in there car and wouldn't come out!! it was so cute! anyway so she is now a part of their family she has four kids to wear her out every day, instead of one crotchety old man that can't keep up with her!! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes I did! She was a very high energy dog!! my Nephew has 4 kids and they home school there kids! they came over to visit one day and they kids fell in love with the dog! and she with them! at the end of the visit she got in there car and wouldn't come out!! it was so cute! anyway so she is now a part of their family she has four kids to wear her out every day, instead of one crotchety old man that can't keep up with her!! :D
    I don't think I ever heard that story

that's so cool you did that

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    That was sweet of ya ,,damn fans blowing dust around .
    :thumbsup:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Awww so sweet

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't think I ever heard that story

that's so cool you did that

Thank you Mrs G, I loved the dog enough to do what was rite for her! and she showed me what she wanted to do!! He calls me or I seem him every couple of weeks to tell me who she is doing!! She just loves it there! she gets to play with some one all day long!! :D

But I gotta tell ya I sure missed her!! :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thank you Mrs G, I loved the dog enough to do what was rite for her! and she showed me what she wanted to do!! He calls me or I seem him every couple of weeks to tell me who she is doing!! She just loves it there! she gets to play with some one all day long!! :D

But I gotta tell ya I sure missed her!! :(
    I bet you do

true love though is doing what's best.. those babies and doggie were meant to be together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom