• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    People are still talking about this??? Horrry Clap!

I guess I spent freaking 9 months on the battle staff in NORAD for nothing. It was us, so I should have just gone home. Didn't need to build a protection plan for the Shuttle Launches or nuthin, heck we of just blowed 'em up on our own and said it was the Cubans.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    People are still talking about this??? Horrry Clap!

I guess I spent freaking 9 months on the battle staff in NORAD for nothing. It was us, so I should have just gone home. Didn't need to build a protection plan for the Shuttle Launches or nuthin, heck we of just blowed 'em up on our own and said it was the Cubans.
    Shuttles... hahaha... you don't believe those actually existed do you? LOL>

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Thor said:

You're not too far off.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "It also includes Operation Dirty Trick, a plot to blame Castro if the 1962 Mercury manned space flight carrying John Glenn crashed, saying: "The objective is to provide irrevocable proof that, should the MERCURY manned orbit flight fail, the fault lies with the Communists et al. Cuba [sic]." It continues, "This to be accomplished by manufacturing various pieces of evidence which would prove electronic interference on the part of the Cubans.""

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    You're not too far off.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "It also includes Operation Dirty Trick, a plot to blame Castro if the 1962 Mercury manned space flight carrying John Glenn crashed, saying: "The objective is to provide irrevocable proof that, should the MERCURY manned orbit flight fail, the fault lies with the Communists et al. Cuba [sic]." It continues, "This to be accomplished by manufacturing various pieces of evidence which would prove electronic interference on the part of the Cubans.""

HOGWASH ! Our guberment would never fabricate the events / conditions that take us to war ! Never I say !

My John Wayne , apple pie world view would be shattered , my marshmallow brain couldn't handle the thought that we live under the tyrannical rule of a self serving , self perpetuating , maniacal government .

Say it ain't so Steve , say it ain't so !

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You know what's extra interesting about it?

The same guys who think the government could NEVER get away with lying to us about this think that NASA has been lying to us about climate data for a decade.

Expat said:
    Good to see they are taking time off of supporting the global warming hoax by falsifying data for ten years and making ******* feel better about themselves.

Then we head to a discussion about fraud at the CDC and again, it's all whacko tin-foil conspiracy theories if I suggest that the CDC has not been honest in their dealings with the American public.

How about a little consistency, people?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1 Anything since 1962?

#2 Anything actually, ya know...carried out?

#3 Since there were proposals for operations that were never approved we know what about what, now? That the government wastes money on nonsense? Heck, I knew that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This-thread-gave-me-cancer-60s-spiderman-ICjTSM.jpg

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Read up on "Operation Himmler" for one that was carried out by the nazis. It is not an uncommon tactic.

Operation Northwoods was rejected by Kennedy, the pentagon had already sent it through.

I have no illusions that our government is above it. And their unwillingness to be honest in their investigation of 9/11 raises valid concerns.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Read up on "Operation Himmler" for one that was carried out by the nazis. It is not an uncommon tactic.

Operation Northwoods was rejected by Kennedy, the pentagon had already sent it through.

I have no illusions that our government is above it. And their unwillingness to be honest in their investigation of 9/11 raises valid concerns.

I will say that I do lean toward the theory and belief that the Saudis were heavily involved and this fact is being buried for all of the obvious reasons.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Ok conspiracy theorist. What if there is a conspiracy to create a conspiracy. A conspiring to put doubts in your mind about your government?? :dunno:

:popcorn:

Oh and I could get threw those video's. It's all brain washing to make you hate your government a give you doubts.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The one hitting the pentagon is the one to question. No video, very grainy video of an explosion, no debris that is consistent with plane wrecks, no one got hurt from that one i think, i question the people saying it was an inside job to go to war and get oil. Well we got no oil, we took out a horrible horrible man from power, freed a country, got set up to go into afghanistan where the real threats were coming from, set up a serious presence in the middle of the very place that is determined to destroy us. Very few people know the the full details, and i bet everything we'll never know.

Top Bottom