• ...and so much more!
  • flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Only five more!

Lookin for investmrnt strategy? I think 300Blk will get more popular. I'll be interested to see what happens with 3D printed guns in the near future.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    The military is testing some really cool stuff. They have ammo that can turn corners. They have guns that practically do the shooting for you. Our beloved AR will look like a flintlock.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Good lord! Somebody with 100,000,000 posts should take it upon themselves to create a thread that lists acceptable text to post if your post count is less than fifty. It seems that no matter what you post, if your post count is less than fifty, somebody will come along and ridicule you for trying to get to fifty. So what if he's trying to get to fifty quality posts ... especially with a somewhat fair (quality) question?

I wouldn't want to hang out in a forum that greeted me with a "Keep it up. You're almost there" (or similar variation) every time I tried to post something. Sure, there are some people that wander in here that are only interested in the classifieds but wow ... everyone gets the business until they prove otherwise. Having less than fifty posts around here is like having a cut finger in shark infested waters.

Whatever ... :rolleyes: (rant over)

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Good lord! Somebody with 100,000,000 posts should take it upon themselves to create a thread that lists acceptable text to post if your post count is less than fifty. It seems that no matter what you post, if your post count is less than fifty, somebody will come along and ridicule you for trying to get to fifty. So what if he's trying to get to fifty quality posts ... especially with a somewhat fair (quality) question?

I wouldn't want to hang out in a forum that greeted me with a "Keep it up. You're almost there" (or similar variation) every time I tried to post something. Sure, there are some people that wander in here that are only interested in the classifieds but wow ... everyone gets the business until they prove otherwise. Having less than fifty posts around here is like having a cut finger in shark infested waters.

Check and see how many of his threads he returned to.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

I don't mean to start a fight. But you've taken to examining someone to that extent?? The phrase "Get A Life" comes to mind. Are you the INGO Police? It's annoying to see how some here make INGO an unpleasant place to visit. You added nothing to this thread but ridicule. I think you should apologize.

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    liberaltears.jpg

I believe this product will be flying off the shelves.

Slider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I don't mean to start a fight. But you've taken to examining someone to that extent?? The phrase "Get A Life" comes to mind. Are you the INGO Police? It's annoying to see how some here make INGO an unpleasant place to visit. You added nothing to this thread but ridicule. I think you should apologize.
    Thank you for taking up for a new member. If i had points to give you, i would. There is a thread started on here i read about this exact thing. Everyone has to start somewhere.......thanks.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Yeah, this.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Yeah, this.

I second what wild deuce and snapdragon said.
    And the op has returned to some threads. Several members with thousands of post have done worse.
    And the op doesn't seem to post "I agree", or "yes" to other threads.

Top Bottom