• ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Aidan shooting mossberg plinkster

We went to Atterbury this afternoon and we barely got out of the truck and Buzz was out in the lot jazzing Aidan. Lol.*

Here is the young man shooting his new Mossberg Plinkster that he received for his 7th birthday yesterday. *We picked up and installed a BSA .22 special scope on it for him. (thanks Bradis) *He really got the hang of the scope really quick and shot quite well with it.*
    acc2511a.jpg

0d3c9e54.jpg

4006b70f.jpg

First target of the day. I'm pretty sure this is from 20 rounds at 7 yards.*
    0b680b2e.jpg

This is a 10 round grouping at 50 feet. One hole has two rounds through it. He was super stoked about this round of shooting.*
    84510d63.jpg

At the end of the day, I told him to get between his two targets and give me a thumbs up. He forgot about the base and tripped backwards and ate it. Lol
    5e7a7af0.jpg

He made a quick recovery
    bf44b53d.jpg

Video of him shooting the good ten round group at 50 feet. I told him they were through the same hole so he knew what I was talking about.*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL3H2fHVovk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Aidan shooting his .22[/ame]

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Love the video! He didn't want to stop long enough to give you a thumbs up! :yesway:

I'm going to make it a point to come down and shoot with you guys one weekend!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Chances are good that I will be down there next weekend sans Aidan. I want to monkey with the scope some more on a. 50 yard bench and get it dialed in as best I can.

Thanks! I will pass it on to him in the morning when I pick him up from his mothers house.

I could help you with sighting in the scope. I have a good spotting scope and could help spot you. Let me know because if I have my stock painted for my 597 I need to sight it in at 50 also.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Sounds good. I'm not expecting much out of it. It's a $20 BSA scope and I have never messed with a scope before so I really don't know if I can squeeze too much out of it. Lol

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Sounds good. I'm not expecting much out of it. It's a $20 BSA scope and I have never messed with a scope before so I really don't know if I can squeeze too much out of it. Lol

You'd be surprised. Is it a 3x9? or a 4x?

On a .22 inexpensive scopes will hold zero pretty well.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Good job dad. Great job Aiden, excellent shooting already!!!
    He looks like he was having a blast. My girls were the same way at that age. We shot balloons, eggs, tin cans, paper, anything to keep it fun!

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    You are a bad dad.

You son will grow up to be psychotic.

As an adult, he will scale tall structures armed with frightening long range firearms. He will kill innocent people and laugh maniacally as he does it.

Also, he will continue to wear his hair in an eccentric fashion as an adult, scaring old ladies and innocent children.

It will be all your fault too.

You should be ashamed.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    You are a bad dad.

You son will grow up to be psychotic.

As an adult, he will scale tall structures armed with frightening long range firearms. He will kill innocent people and laugh maniacally as he does it.

Also, he will continue to wear his hair in an eccentric fashion as an adult, scaring old ladies and innocent children.

It will be all your fault too.

You should be ashamed.

Point taken. Gymnastics and cheerleading, here we come!!!

purd002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Tommy,
    Hit me up the next time you guys are planning on going down there. I got some new toys that need to be fired!

-jake

Top Bottom