• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    [FONT=&amp]Of all the M2 Bradley's supposed innovations, one of the most unique accessories that were developed along with it was a funky derivative of the M16 assault rifle tailored for firing from the armored fighting vehicle's six firing ports. In some aspects, the weapon, although dated by today's standards, was far ahead of its time when the first Bradleys began being fielded in the early 1980s.
    [/FONT]
    This Funky But Innovative M16 Machine Pistol Was Made For The Bradley Fighting Vehicle - The Drive

Z
    0884bd5516694b98a440d7935bbf2a4c_th.jpeg
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So the Russians used a sight block and a flap you stick an Ak though and blaze away.

Not the US we have to design a intricate screw in Weapon that looks like our common weapon but shares nothing with our common weapon.
    Then design a complex ball joint thing and a gas evacuation system if you have ever seen one hooked up it’s not simple it has a hose thing and then you have a bag for spent brass ect.
    They all should be in good shape I never seen them leave the Arms Room.
    I was surprised to see modern pictures of them I have not seen one since about 1995.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom