The Left Making It Hard For Conservatives To Get Legal Representation…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The left is going after conservatives lawyers and they are hitting the top hard. From a NYT article:

“A dark joke has begun circulating among lawyers following the many legal travails of former President Donald J. Trump: MAGA actually stands for “making attorneys get attorneys.”

“Over six years and nine major investigations by Congress, the Justice Department and local prosecutors, as Mr. Trump has managed to avoid removal from the presidency and indictment, it has become clear that serving as one of his lawyers is a remarkably risky job — and one that can involve considerable legal exposure. Time after time, his attorneys have been asked to testify as witnesses to potential crimes — or evaluated as possible criminal conspirators themselves.”

This is not an accident, they are trying to take quality representation out of the mix for conservatives. It was widely reported in the election aftermath that the big name firms that would normally represent a President in an election suit, Bush vs. Gore type, we’re put on notice the cost of representing Trump would be high. Look at how respected attorneys that did represent Trump were decimated by the left and many on the right.

Even firms in the states protecting election integrity in AZ are being threatened and made to pay fines for just bringing the cases.

Was ANY Clinton attorney gone after for representing the President?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I guess I'm confused. You're talking about conservatives having trouble getting legal representation, but the article is about Trump. Who are the actual conservatives that can't get legal representation?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I guess I'm confused. You're talking about conservatives having trouble getting legal representation, but the article is about Trump. Who are the actual conservatives that can't get legal representation?
    TDS fever getting the best of you? If you think this is about Trump you are sorely mistaken. Trump is espousing conservatives beliefs and is a proxy for conservatives themselves. Make no mistake about it this is about conservatives and shutting them down.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom