• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    This one sounds potentially interesting...

an incident of a student “engaging in offensive behavior at the Duck,”

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I can't make heads or tails from that article. Why were they protesting? Is Fischer their target? Is she some sort of white supremacist? Did they just use that as a venue to whine?

Amazing that the incidents of all of this racist sexist homophobic behavior only seem to happen at this campus NOT in Greencastle at large.
    I mean, WHAT are the odds? WEIRD RIGHT?!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I can't make heads or tails from that article. Why were they protesting? Is Fischer their target? Is she some sort of white supremacist? Did they just use that as a venue to whine?

Someone supposedly left unwitnessed offensive messages a few places and a college guy supposedly said something dumb so they interrupted an event where people wanted to hear the speaker so that they could get some undeserved attention.

Undeniable truth of life #24 comes to mind.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    the duck is a bar, from what I understand a chick went out to the bar in blackface and wasn't punished or sufficiently punished.

This woman again??? Dr Phil confronted her....

NAP_MDG_160417RDOLEZAL_178RDOLEZALJPG.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Enjoy a free coffee, everyone.

Just say you identify as a minority. If they refuse to serve you, sue them.

Virtue signaling should be painful and cost millions.

DbEU4bqVAAAqaqk.jpg:large

You know that's fake right? Whomever created that, is doing nothing but taking the opportunity to sow discord.

It says "Of African American Heritage or "Identity""!! Are you going to deny us posers a free cup of coffee??:laugh:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I had a friend at this, she said the protesters wouldn't let people take video and didn't feel like she could leave. Funny I'd think if what you want is attention you'd encourage videos.

DePauw students voice concerns over recent racial, hateful incidents at Jenna Fischer event | FOX59

Not if you want to control the perspective. No contradicting video, no proof, my story and I'm sticking to it.
    But I am surprised that anyone there would pay attention to the mandates of the protesters. Everybody videos everything these days, especially if they think it will make the news.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Amazing that the incidents of all of this racist sexist homophobic behavior only seem to happen at this campus NOT in Greencastle at large.
    I mean, WHAT are the odds? WEIRD RIGHT?!

Someone supposedly left unwitnessed offensive messages a few places and a college guy supposedly said something dumb so they interrupted an event where people wanted to hear the speaker so that they could get some undeserved attention.

Undeniable truth of life #24 comes to mind.

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. They needed a venue to be douchebags and whine so they just picked this one because...it was there. That makes sense:n00b:.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I haven't been paying close attention, are private property rights still a thing in America?

rush said the guys should have identified as trans and then they could use any bathroom they wanted to :rofl:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A little more on the Google/James Damore lawsuit.

Google managers were instructed that meritocracy, colorblindness, individual achievement, objectivity, and avoiding conflict were examples of "White Dominant Culture"

Only source right now is Breitbart, so I might come back to this post if I see another outlet pick it up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some delicious PPD.

Jury orders blogger to pay $8.4 million to ex-Army colonel she accused of rape

Shannon wrote in a court filing that “the demons from the rape haunted [me] for years” and that a “decade of suicidal depression led me to Christ.” She writes frequently on her blog, Short Little Rebel, about her Christian faith. She has acknowledged staking out controversial positions on her blog, including that the mass school shooting in Newtown, Conn., was “a planned event” and that “I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off.” That post was not presented to the jury in Fairfax, but other inflammatory comments by Shannon were placed in evidence, Trichilo said, while witnesses who were prepared to testify against Riggins’s past were not allowed to testify

She's essentially a female Alex Jones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom