• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have no use for celebrities. Entertain me when I turn on the TV, and then go away when I push the "off" button. How they conduct their private lives is of no concern or interest to me.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    What did they do now. I know Hulks kid killed someone in his Supra. And isn't Hulk divorced?

IIRC, Nick had two wrecks. One in a Viper that put a Marine in the hospital and effed him up for life and then the other wrapping that Supra around a tree (not sure what injuries/fatalities came out of that). The divorce was a legal thing to try and keep some of their stuff when they get the crap sued out of them for the wreck(s) from what I hear. My brother saw an episode of the show that was after the Viper wreck where Hulk (Terry) and Nick were talking as Nick was in jail for the wreck as to how they can spin it to make more money off of it. That is just effed up. A dude's life is freakin ruined and they are trying to make money off of it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A dude's life is freakin ruined and they are trying to make money off of it.

Yeah and that is just the tip of the iceburg...

Linda said she is the one in pain, not the vegetables mom and Hulk said "man, what kind of crap was this kid in, in order for God to do that to him?" As if that kid was to blame, not Nick.

I wouldn't care about it either, but I like watching news and they won't take their ugly faces off of there...I love how Hulk wore a do-rag in court, what a douche.:lmfao:

Top Bottom