• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I think you are far more concerned about the target of this particular release. You never showed any such concern with previous releases, even though a number of them have not been complementary to the US and may have even come from the same source.

Considering my previous posts in this thread, I'd say you're wrong, as usual. Hillary deserves whatever negatives she gets from this and her whole email debacle. My concern is a Russian dictator and his intelligence services doing this. The fact that you aren't concerned says a lot.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Pictures of her in bed with a horse would not hurt her with her base.

The scariest part of Hillary in bed with a horse would not be the horse.

68085658.jpg

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think you are far more concerned about the target of this particular release. You never showed any such concern with previous releases, even though a number of them have not been complementary to the US and may have even come from the same source.

I just want to note this and comment that "complementary to the US" could mean "government mafia" or "US citizens". I don't have any opinion about which you are referring to in this case, nor do I mind who leaked the info this time. It needed to be leaked. Even though the DNC is not the government, we pay for their primaries and the 2 parties certainly have written themselves innumerable favors in the system. I'm just finding that, for myself, I have to start to distinguish these 2 things.

Snowden's info was particularly enlightening to me in that we need to constantly ask ourselves who the enemy of the people is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just want to note this and comment that "complementary to the US" could mean "government mafia" or "US citizens". I don't have any opinion about which you are referring to in this case, nor do I mind who leaked the info this time. It needed to be leaked. Even though the DNC is not the government, we pay for their primaries and the 2 parties certainly have written themselves innumerable favors in the system. I'm just finding that, for myself, I have to start to distinguish these 2 things.

Snowden's info was particularly enlightening to me in that we need to constantly ask ourselves who the enemy of the people is.

This. People act like just because the information may have come to us by nefarious purpose, that we should ignore it as if it's tainted. The undeniable evidence that our leaders were spying on us and lying about it, is only tainted by THEM! We should deal with the information revealed and the means by which it was revealed as two separate issues.

Is Snowden a traitor? It's looking more and more like he may be. His current circumstances certainly don't paint a great picture. But that in no way invalidates the information he revealed. And it's the same for the information those hacked emails reveal.

And here's the thing. Those kinds of things could have been discovered and eventually revealed through a relentless, curious, nonpartisan press. But come to find out, they're part of the machine. And it's not like we didn't suspect as much. It's that now we have proof. And yet people are complaining about how we got the information.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Breitbart story: Whistleblower - NSA has all of Hillary's e-mails

Gateway Pundit story: Julian Assange - Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Feel free to find both, not in the habit of linking to either place.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary's Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria
    Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

They have been released?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Ah, so she is not dumb , she just wasn't given the proper training by the state department.... So it's their fault.

Remember, it was her husband that lived by the motto: It is never your fault, you can always find someone else to blame it on. So maybe she was the one who came up with it in the first place?

Top Bottom