• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Biden told a black audience that the GOP would put them back in chains. Who the hell would vote for a goof like that? There's plenty more on this guy, but that alone is enough.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Omitting meetings with major donors and lobbyists. Corruption, they name is Clinton.
    o1QvRzt.jpg

I have to agree. We can see right through her.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Omitting meetings with major donors and lobbyists. Corruption, they name is Clinton.

o1QvRzt.jpg

I have to agree. We can see right through her.

Just before I read this some cute young thing walked by my window and I was thinking about inner thigh gap. Then I read your posts about Hillary and I really don't think you can see through her even with those pant suits.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I fail to see how going from a president deliberately trying to destroy the country to one that is merely too stupid to avoid it is a worthwhile improvement.

Biden doesn't seem to be an ideologue. Obama had a vision, he wanted to rip us down using whatever methods he could.

Biden wants to put together 3D Puzzles of castles in the Oval office, and watch Sesame Street. We'd be fine under a weakling like Biden. Far better off than under Trump or Clinton.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Biden doesn't seem to be an ideologue. Obama had a vision, he wanted to rip us down using whatever methods he could.

Biden wants to put together 3D Puzzles of castles in the Oval office, and watch Sesame Street. We'd be fine under a weakling like Biden. Far better off than under Trump or Clinton.
    He thought Obamacare was a BFD. I wouldn't underestimate him, he would tow the line. Forward!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would not call Biden stupid. No one gets that high in the .gov being stupid.

He thought Obamacare was a BFD. I wouldn't underestimate him, he would tow the line. Forward!

He would be a bigger puppet than "O" is.
    Think about it.

I am with CM on this one. Biden isn't too bright, but he is very talented at doing exactly what his owners tell him to do. A complete moron can get the job--even a nefarious one--done right by following the instructions of someone sufficiently intelligent to the letter. There are many forms of labor performed by people who are performing functions beyond their level of independent thought because they can follow instructions that they do not understand at the level of being able to do their own thinking. You don't have to be able to design a car from scratch to attach steering wheels on an assembly line, but SOMEONE has to know how. Unfortunately, with most politicians, we never see nor have an opportunity to vote against the people doing the thinking.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    He would be a bigger puppet than "O" is.
    Think about it.

I would rather have a puppet (Biden) in the office than a puppet master (Hillary).

While Obama had vision(s) he lacked the political skill to truly accomplish his desires. With both houses of Congress all he could get through in those first two years was Obamacare and he had to bribe Congressmen to accomplish that. He didn't even have the political chops to get his own party to support his grand schemes. The rest of his six years has been a spoiled child getting away with what he can (Exec. Orders) and Congress too timid to stop him but not letting anything too big happen that would (should) require legislation.

While Biden has the political connections he does not strike me as a strong leader able to make things happen in Congress and does not seem to have any burning visions that he wants to put too much effort into. Uncle Joe will keep the seat warm for four years and throw some good parties.

Bernie's ideas are too whacko and Congress would not let him get away with too much and he is too nice to just buffalo stuff through.

Hillary is EVIL. We don't know her true visions and goals, only what she shares in carefully crafted speeches, and that is scary enough. If elected she and Bill know where all the skeletons are and would not hesitate to play dirty politics to accomplish what she wants. She has a long list of ideas that will destroy this country as we know it. As a politician (once in office) Hillary can run rings around all three of the above, her only problem is she lacks a personality and is unable to sufficiently mask her EVIL nature in order to gain the hearts and minds (and votes) of the people. The only way she captures someone's heart is with a fist through their chest and she does not care about your mind because she knows she is smarter than all us stupid citizens and knows what is best for us.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch in Phoenix for 30 minutes on Monday. Wonder what they talked about?

Somehow the following two lines don't sync up.

("Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch)

^^^ This is secret code, so they can lie and tell the truth at the same time!

See, "grandchildren" = Emails.

"Travels" = How complete the FBI investigation is, and

"Golf" = Clubbing the potential indictments out of the park, AKA "no charges will be filed."

Does this help?

Regards,

Doug

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Even if this was just a coincident, shouldn't she have abstained from any conversation. A professional in her position isn't allowed to speak with a spouse of one under investigation, correct?

Wonder what our beloved INGO attorneys have to say about this?

You mean the kind of conversation on her future career in a future Clinton if she helps that happen by lack of an indictment? Or lack of one if the doesn't make the indictment threat disappear?

Top Bottom