• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Just to add some info to the hacker calling himself Guccifer.

Apparently the FBI has come forward and said that they find no evidence that her server has been accessed by foreign IP addresses.
    Although they concede that the man in charge of setting it up wasn't exactly a "security expert" and may have failed to put any intrusion detection methods in place.
    They also said that Guccifer's description of what the server contains is completely incorrect.
    The FBI also said Guccifer frequently releases any data that he "hacks" to the public, but he never released anything about Hillary's server.

I can only think of one reason why he might be lying about this, fame.
    Other than that I see no reason why this man would try to add yet another charge against himself.

Hillary Clinton's Server Was ?an Open Orchid' with ?Hundreds of Folders,? Says Hacker - Breitbart
    Romanian hacker who claims he breached Clinton server says he spoke with FBI at length | Fox News

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Paraphrasing the wannabee queen herself, at this point in time, what does it matter. She and her democrat party lackeys have so perverted the law that she and anyone named "clinton" can get away with anything. Since there buddies also control the justice department, true justice will never be served.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just to add some info to the hacker calling himself Guccifer.

Apparently the FBI has come forward and said that they find no evidence that her server has been accessed by foreign IP addresses.
    Although they concede that the man in charge of setting it up wasn't exactly a "security expert" and may have failed to put any intrusion detection methods in place.

They also said that Guccifer's description of what the server contains is completely incorrect.
    The FBI also said Guccifer frequently releases any data that he "hacks" to the public, but he never released anything about Hillary's server.

I can only think of one reason why he might be lying about this, fame.
    Other than that I see no reason why this man would try to add yet another charge against himself.

Hillary Clinton's Server Was ?an Open Orchid' with ?Hundreds of Folders,? Says Hacker - Breitbart
    Romanian hacker who claims he breached Clinton server says he spoke with FBI at length | Fox News

Isn't that much like arguing that no one heard the tree fall in the woods, therefore it never fell?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In the future, I would urge restraint in using the term "Breaking" as the first word in a thread title.

When the thread pops to the top, it gives the false impression that something....anything, is "breaking".

I suppose this is a criticism of the people who are supposedly investigating this, as anything.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In the future, I would urge restraint in using the term "Breaking" as the first word in a thread title.

When the thread pops to the top, it gives the false impression that something....anything, is "breaking".

Personally, I would like to see Hillary breaking!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Breaking rocks in the ... hot sun. She fought the law and the ... law won.

We can hope anyway. Heck, I'd even setlle for seeing her in a Martha Stewart type minimum security facility.

I was thinking of a more direct form of breaking, but breaking rocks would do.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Why would anybody break into something to get info that they could just buy? I'm betting nobody got anything for free from that server.

Always follow the money

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why would anybody break into something to get info that they could just buy? I'm betting nobody got anything for free from that server.

Always follow the money

Well, if the security was as weak as we are given to believe, hiring some young computer whiz kid to cabbage onto everything on the server would likely be cheaper than paying people named Clinton. Alternately, it could have been set up to make it appear a theft with the aid of Clintonian willful failure to notice the door was standing open.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    He claimed they were likely hackers based on the location/country of origin of the IP addresses.

These weren't hackers, they were "benefactors" who were not officially given access to top secret information. Brings new meaning to the words "Plausible deniability. "

Top Bottom