The Growing Army of Angry Men Whose Lives Have Been Destroyed by the Federal Governme

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Mr. Scutter what you must realize is that while there are those of us on here that are ready to chant ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, we are not taking up arms either.

If you must step into the room and cough to keep us on track from time to time, then do so. However do not assume that any mention of certain keywords is preperation for a tea party.

Go back and re-read my first post. I never said (or even implied) that anyone was advocating civil war or any other act of sedition. What I said was "be careful with this line of discussion". I said that because experience on this very website has shown me that a discussion on this topic very quickly turns in a direction that the site owner does not want it to go. It's merely a warning. This is your "cough to keep [you] on track".

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :D

Sorry, too much tension. Had to break it.

Here, have some nice crunchy peppered bacon!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Here is why I am goin to post what I am about to post. My heart is full of venom. At whom should be apparent. Before you get to the rest, Watch the video.

To Scutter and Fenway: Try and understand, I am not the enemy. I berudge you nothing. Everybody has to make their way the only way they know how.

YouTube - Leaked FEMA Training Video - Domestic Terrorism

The only outfit around here talking about doing any marching or killing is the US government.

The only group advocating breaking the law is The US Government.

The only outfit evading taxes is the new cabinet nominees.

So spare us your lecture Scutter.

In all fairness, over all I applaud your style of moderation. I would have to say it is firm, fair and with humor.

However, if the owner of this board is more concerned with his advertising revenue than he is about liberty and freedom then this is not a board I would care to associate with.

The truth is, we don't need a revolution. We don't need a new constitution.

All we need is one good tar and feathering. Post a few pics on the internet.

Want some real change?

Fenway: ban me, delete me, do as you will. I have already done my damage here. Those seeds of liberty cannot be stopped and will only bear fruit. The smart ones are already beginning to see the light and the best you can hope for now is that you make a few more dollars before that precious advertising comes crashing around your ankles.

Imagine if the founding fathers had been so worried about the British and their advertising revenue that Madison wouldn't have published THOSE AWFUL SCANDALOUS WORDS ABOUT FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY

So gather your circle of yes men, eat your bacon and dream that you actually have the balls of Jefferson.

Leave the liberty to us patriots, as we will be true to what we hold dear.

This country came about because educated rational men DARED to make a stand in the face of failure = suicide yet they did not flinch. They did not falter.

The Brits fired the first shot. They came to lexington and concorde to rape rob and murder.

Hmmm, I wonder how history will reflect on Ruby Ridge?

How about the kid the transit cop shot?

The poor dude that died in prison 10 years ago that was finally exonerated by DNA evidence that the prosecution convieniantly withheld.

All I want is to be left in peace. I don't steal, I don't murder and I don't grow, sell or manufacture dope.

I pay my property tax on time and I don't mess with my neighbors.

The government has no business nor concern here. If you are with a government agency other than my local police, fire, utility authority I have no use for you. Stay away. There is nothing on the face of this earth you can do for me that I am not already or can not do for myself. My engineering is perfect and I couldn't care less about your "codes" as I am adverse to mediocraty.

However, anytime the government wants some. Here I am.

I harbor no delusions. I will be killed. However, my only regret is that you only have one life to give for these fascist. I will not go gently into that good night and I will not go alone.

Fair warning. It's your choice. All up to you.

:yesway:

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Not that I don't agree with some of what he says, but talking about the founding fathers and freedom then attacking the very forum allowing him the freedom to talk about the founding fathers and express his opinion to more than his pet turtle is in poor taste.
    "Fenway: ban me, delete me, do as you will. I have already done my damage here. Those seeds of liberty cannot be stopped and will only bear fruit. The smart ones are already beginning to see the light and the best you can hope for now is that you make a few more dollars before that precious advertising comes crashing around your ankles."

So, was his only reason for being here to do damage? Having run a non-commercial website before, if Fenway is making any money I'd love to hear how.

I think no one on this board, well maybe someone, is happy about the current situation. I don't think attacking everyone is quite the way to get your point made.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    "So gather your circle of yes men, eat your bacon and dream that you actually have the balls of Jefferson."

------ where do we sign up for the bacon?? I'll sit in a circle and play with my balls any day for a pound of bacon. The video was a history lesson. Loud in delivery but a simple history lesson no more no less. What is to indicate that was a FEMA video?

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    "So gather your circle of yes men, eat your bacon and dream that you actually have the balls of Jefferson."

------ where do we sign up for the bacon?? I'll sit in a circle and play with my balls any day for a pound of bacon. The video was a history lesson. Loud in delivery but a simple history lesson no more no less. What is to indicate that was a FEMA video?

Hey.... are you saying their''s a correlation to eating Bacon and Jefferson's Balls - That's just plain WRONG :D

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Nope I am saying that to sit around and eat bacon and play with MY balls sounds like a pretty good day.:D Once I've got my bacon and my balls I have lost all interest in Jefferson.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Nope I am saying that to sit around and eat bacon and play with MY balls sounds like a pretty good day.:D Once I've got my bacon and my balls I have lost all interest in Jefferson.

Hey, Maybe them Obamatrons got something there, add women (nah) add alcohol, football game on TV and I don't care how bad the country gets screwed over - NOT

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Because I learn EVERYTHING from YouTube! :D:D

I have to say, while I feel panic as everyone else is because the guy we didnt want to win has won, Vigilance is still important. But to cause false alarms, running through the streets yelling two by sea b/c of something you saw on YouTube is strange and paranoid little boy dreams of causing violence because you feel frustrated. People have a hard time getting ALL of a story anyway because they just hear what they want to hear, and these youtube posts of things that are paper tigers or worse really get people fired up. Combine misinformation with armed, politically and economically angry people, you have a shitstorm on the horizon. Let's be clear, if you act against a government you dont like that has encroached very little (so far) on our rights and yell for violence against the "throne", then there is little separating us from the revolutionaries we despise and ridicule on the television.

Like I said, nothing wrong with being vigilant, but understand that misinformation will call to stir up people for the wrong things. People dont want civil war, it is horribly destructive to a country's physical and social infrastructure. Hate how politics are now? Go to war. See how much better they become if only a token result occurs. But to call people to arms over a paper tiger or something of little/no true informational value will result only in a more terrifying change of a country that is already hemmoraging jobs and blood.

I dont ask for folks to turn to violence. The time for that will hopefully never come, but the time for political and grassroots action is NOW, not years ago, not to come, but now. These posts about "is it time yet" or "Come and get me" really dont rally people around logic like the wars of our forefathers, but rally people around passion and has little value to found a proper ideology, or at least one that will survive the times...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    For this reason is why Our Forefathers created this Republic. We are a Country founded on Law belonging to We The People.

There are ways Our Forefathers Created for Us to Change things We do Not Agree With. Within these ways we must act first. Our situation did not get this way overnight and neither will it change over night. Our Forefathers Gave Us the Way and that Way We must Work.

Live Long and Live Free My Friends. Our Forefather were not ignorant of the ways of common people and neither should we.

We have Two Years to prepare for the next round of Elections.

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    For this reason is why Our Forefathers created this Republic. We are a Country founded on Law belonging to We The People.

There are ways Our Forefathers Created for Us to Change things We do Not Agree With. Within these ways we must act first. Our situation did not get this way overnight and neither will it change over night. Our Forefathers Gave Us the Way and that Way We must Work.

Live Long and Live Free My Friends. Our Forefather were not ignorant of the ways of common people and neither should we.

We have Two Years to prepare for the next round of Elections.

No truer words have been spoken. Knowing one's enemy and working within the system created by those before us has a truer meaning to our original creation and has a spark of the divine.:patriot:

We have time gentlemen. Spend it well as there is not much of it unfortunately, but hope rather than violence will win out over those who use violence and threaten our lifestyles of liberty and justice. Justice will shine through the actions one takes, do not marr the light red by blood spillt over uninformed and unjust actions.

Pens at the ready, write your congresscritters. But write knowing the rifle is in the closet. They dont fear us for the power to kill, but for the power to work within whatever contorted and twisted design they weave as justice and liberty is on OUR side, not on the side of the evil that creeps into our lives. They dont fear the rifles, they fear us for our vigilance. Too many here have probably seen violence in their lives, but to call upon them to do the fighting again on the side of anger, rage or frustration is criminal. Act, but know that you have the means to either win or have a utter, complete loss. The choice is yours. The rifle or the pen, that is not the choice. The choice is in what order do you put those in. ONLY when the pen fails and lives are at stake do you ever raise the call to arms, but never in the blind strokes of frustration or personal agony as these actions are prone to failure through mismanagement or lack of true founded beliefs.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You're right this hasn't come to take up arms. Not yet. That's why I'm fighting with my pen. Trying to get our reps to follow NH. Honestly, this is one of the last courses of action we have. We also have the Rallies and then the next election. Of course people will say then the next election, and the next, and the next. Hogwash. Choosing one tyrant over another is not freedom of choice. We have to get reliable, honest people on the ballets, NOW.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    You're right this hasn't come to take up arms. Not yet. That's why I'm fighting with my pen.
    When will the pen not be enough? I think that is the question each individual needs to ask themselves. I also avidly write my Congressional and Senate reps, both in Indy and in Washington, in order to provide my views on topics. This is not just 2A matters, but also taxes, laws I feel ineffective and un-needed, etc, etc. With any luck, my voice will be heard.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Okay its been a long day....can we STOP with the combined talk of Bacon and Balls!?!?! :nono:

Also if you feel the need to cough, please turn your head when you do so.

Other than all that, this has been a pretty interesting thread. :D

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate.
    Some men you just can't reach...
    So, you get what we had here last week,
    which is the way he wants it!
    Well, he gets it!
    N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Look at your young men fighting
    Look at your women crying
    Look at your young men dying
    The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
    Look at the fear we're feeding
    Look at the lives we're leading