The Growing Army of Angry Men Whose Lives Have Been Destroyed by the Federal Governme

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    While I understand that the linked article is not specifically advocating such, I must remind the posters in this thread to be careful with this line of discussion. We will not tolerate any discussion of armed rebellion or other acts of violence against the government. The Revolution will not begin at INGO.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nope, Your right Scutter. It will begin up there or in NH.

SORRY! Don't ban me! ALL HAIL MIGHTY SCUTTER! ALL HAIL MIGHTY SCUTTER! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist! :D)

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Here is why I am goin to post what I am about to post. My heart is full of venom. At whom should be apparent. Before you get to the rest, Watch the video.

To Scutter and Fenway: Try and understand, I am not the enemy. I berudge you nothing. Everybody has to make their way the only way they know how.

YouTube - Leaked FEMA Training Video - Domestic Terrorism

The only outfit around here talking about doing any marching or killing is the US government.

The only group advocating breaking the law is The US Government.

The only outfit evading taxes is the new cabinet nominees.

So spare us your lecture Scutter.

In all fairness, over all I applaud your style of moderation. I would have to say it is firm, fair and with humor.

However, if the owner of this board is more concerned with his advertising revenue than he is about liberty and freedom then this is not a board I would care to associate with.

The truth is, we don't need a revolution. We don't need a new constitution.

All we need is one good tar and feathering. Post a few pics on the internet.

Want some real change?

Fenway: ban me, delete me, do as you will. I have already done my damage here. Those seeds of liberty cannot be stopped and will only bear fruit. The smart ones are already beginning to see the light and the best you can hope for now is that you make a few more dollars before that precious advertising comes crashing around your ankles.

Imagine if the founding fathers had been so worried about the British and their advertising revenue that Madison wouldn't have published THOSE AWFUL SCANDALOUS WORDS ABOUT FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY

So gather your circle of yes men, eat your bacon and dream that you actually have the balls of Jefferson.

Leave the liberty to us patriots, as we will be true to what we hold dear.

This country came about because educated rational men DARED to make a stand in the face of failure = suicide yet they did not flinch. They did not falter.

The Brits fired the first shot. They came to lexington and concorde to rape rob and murder.

Hmmm, I wonder how history will reflect on Ruby Ridge?

How about the kid the transit cop shot?

The poor dude that died in prison 10 years ago that was finally exonerated by DNA evidence that the prosecution convieniantly withheld.

All I want is to be left in peace. I don't steal, I don't murder and I don't grow, sell or manufacture dope.

I pay my property tax on time and I don't mess with my neighbors.

The government has no business nor concern here. If you are with a government agency other than my local police, fire, utility authority I have no use for you. Stay away. There is nothing on the face of this earth you can do for me that I am not already or can not do for myself. My engineering is perfect and I couldn't care less about your "codes" as I am adverse to mediocraty.

However, anytime the government wants some. Here I am.

I harbor no delusions. I will be killed. However, my only regret is that you only have one life to give for these facist. I will not go gently into that good night and I will not go alone.

Fair warning. It's your choice. All up to you.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You can attack my moderation and Fenway's running of the site all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the site is run on his dime and he has asked that talk of civil war not happen here. This is not a subject that is up for discussion or debate. If you would like to organize the Revolution, you're more than welcome to do so, just not here.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. Just wow. That's some ballzes there. Hats off to you. You gotta give the guy credit for saying what he needed to say without fear of banishment. I value the input and value of this site too much to break Mike's rulez. Not that I don't feel the same way or am ashamed to say so, but I understand Mike's reasoning and I do not blame him. Legal liability and "Men in Black" coming into his home for what other people say would get me to do the same as him.

That being said, I already have my infraction for "Inciting violence" but did no such thing. It's ok because some people may have construed it as such. Either way I feel the same as Dave. I just hope that IN follows NH's example and we pass legislation that puts the Fed's in check. That would work more effeciently than 1776-style dissention. I am not advocating anything here, just stating an opinion.

And guys, BTW, the Revolution wouldn't be organized in an online setting for all to see. That would be dumb beyond imagination! LOL Aeon Flux anyone?

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Srew the Lock

Mr. Scutter what you must realize is that while there are those of us on here that are ready to chant ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, we are not taking up arms either. We are trying to examine the wrongs of this situation, we are also expressing our frustration in what we feel is a safe place. None of us are issuing Death Warrents, or actually saying we want to draw first blood. No, we are merely invoking our Founding Fathers. Perhaps it does boarder on sedition at times, but we are not traitors. I am certain that we can all agree that the government has wandered far from its proper place. We have all allowed it, and most on here still abide by the laws that we find disgraceful. There is not a single member of this board, not even one of the Liberty of Death crowd, that has advocated breaking laws. We don't even ask for civil disobedience or peaceful noncompliance. No, we keep our mouths shut until we are amongst friends.

This is your playground, so it is your rules. I try to be respectful of that. I even try to tone myself and my language down a bit here. You can and will Moderate as you see fit, However not every whisper of dessent is a vailed threat of treason. We all know that this is a private website that is open to public viewing. I stand behind every word I say here, and I do not fear any monitoring by JBT's. If you must step into the room and caugh to keep us on track from time to time, then do so. However do not assume that any mention of certain keywords is preperation for a tea party. I do appreciate the site staff for their hard work and for providing this place, and I have great respect for the things they say. But like all athorities I will not accept every thing they say and do because of their position. My mother taught me to question every thing and every one, it is part of who I am.

IamHomeless

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    I would tend to agree with the man up until he departs down an anti-war rant. I don't like that we are at war but support why we are there until we can leave. He seems to discount the people over there that are trying to kill us by any means and our efforts to stop them as wasted money. I would disagree with that...

Scott

Top Bottom