• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    We went to the range months ago with my uncle who has a mosquito and she fell in love with it. She was never around guns until the last five years and never shot because she was never comfortable with a gun that I had. So, after months of saving I took her over to the LGS and she HAD TO HAVE the one with the pink frame. We took it out and shot 30 rounds and had two failure to feed. I know the mosquitos have a bad rap but, I was also shooting ~10 year old remington goldens and it was a brand new gun. Hopefully it will wear into place. Even if it doesn't she is happy so that means I am happy.:naughty:

I was skeptical at first but, after getting it out in the light the pink does look pretty damn sharp on it.

i734ol.jpg

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    So that's what you were talking about.
    It really is pink....
    She really didn't want you shooting it without her did she? Lol
    I have a SR22 for the lady. No pink, which means I get to shoot it by myself.

It is nice looking though.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    So that's what you were talking about.
    It really is pink....
    She really didn't want you shooting it without her did she? Lol
    I have a SR22 for the lady. No pink, which means I get to shoot it by myself.

It is nice looking though.

I aint above it, it's a fun gun. :) I also got the serpa for sig 220 and it fits like a glove.

drrun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Columbus, Indiana
    I bought my wife a Walther P22 and had it painted pink. (doesn't look as nice as this) but I had tons of FTF's also. I switched to CCI mini mags and my issues went away. Gun functions flawlessly. The 38 gr is what works best in this gun...worth a shot to try if you can find them.

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    I have a friend who has the mosquito, and he had issues with ftf/fte using the cheap remington ammo at first. Like drrun said switch to the cci mini mags if you can find them, for a break in period. My friend used them for about 600 shots, now he can shoot the cheap ammo without hardly any issues. Ymmv.
    Nice looking gun.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I have a friend who has the mosquito, and he had issues with ftf/fte using the cheap remington ammo at first. Like drrun said switch to the cci mini mags if you can find them, for a break in period. My friend used them for about 600 shots, now he can shoot the cheap ammo without hardly any issues. Ymmv.
    Nice looking gun.

I've been looking for the mini mags however at .30/rd it's not worth it right now.:)

Top Bottom