The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    OMG! There's no one driving that truck!

Obligatory pic:

images
    I know where a truck , if not the same truck is setting.. too funny!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    At this point, do you still believe that colors matter?

View attachment 189849
    I don't know how true this holds with the rest of the world, but in my experience with the people I know, the whole "Right-wing hates government while Left-wing hates corporations" is just a media trope. Most conservatives I know realize fully well that corrupt corporations and billionaires who run them are 100% aligned with the corrupt politicians, and just as much a part of the problem as the government itself. Meanwhile, leftists will claim to be against the "evil big corporations" but in reality they still keep giving their money to these corporations, while supporting all sorts of policies that hurt your ordinary, everyday small guy.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I don't know how true this holds with the rest of the world, but in my experience with the people I know, the whole "Right-wing hates government while Left-wing hates corporations" is just a media trope. Most conservatives I know realize fully well that corrupt corporations and billionaires who run them are 100% aligned with the corrupt politicians, and just as much a part of the problem as the government itself. Meanwhile, leftists will claim to be against the "evil big corporations" but in reality they still keep giving their money to these corporations, while supporting all sorts of policies that hurt your ordinary, everyday small guy.
    You're assuming Conservatives are still represented by Red?

Obligatory Pic:
    OCD.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom