• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    McCarthy has been trying to pass a gun control bill since she was elected to congress because her husband was unable to protect himself from a criminal who didn't care that it was illegal for him to have a gun, and illegal to murder people. Thankfully most members of congress know that Mrs. McCarthy is a nut-job and just humor her with letting her draft these bills that go nowhere.

As for lawmakers carrying in DC, as long as they realize that honest citizens have the same rights, I have no problem with that. It is only when lawmakers put themselves higher than the common citizen that I have a problem.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

barrel-shroud.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm still trying to figure out what constitutes a "high power magazine".

I assume she wants to ban mags for a Browning Hi-Power? Not sure why. Can't imagine they are popular among the criminal element.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I am not sure what a high powered handgun magazine clip is, but I want two.

The amazing part is that it would take 5 min. online to put together something that actually made sense. Don't they have aides that do that kind of stuff. I learned about fact checking and references in grade school. How do these people get out of college.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Why should LAWMAKERS get special rights that the REST of us don't?

I have a BETTER idea. Institute Indiana's LTCH laws in DC. Allow folks to carry.

I have a better one, institute the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. :D

Also, a high powered magazine clip is what is used in the next generation phaser. The magazine that clips to the weapon has a one megavolt neutronic power supply. That is why it is called a high power magazine clip even though the clip is the part that holds the power supply to the phaser.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I think a barrel shroud is what you bury the barrel in after you've worn it out shooting targets and BG's.:laugh:

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!"

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I actually have several high powered magazine clips! They aren't really much more than novelty, though, as using them entails packing around a car battery. I'm willing to sell them, if any of youse guys is interested.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am not sure what a high powered handgun magazine clip is, but I want two.

The amazing part is that it would take 5 min. online to put together something that actually made sense. Don't they have aides that do that kind of stuff. I learned about fact checking and references in grade school. How do these people get out of college.

Not surprising that neither the legislators nor the aids can figure that out. After all, if they had the sense God gave a brick, they wouldn't be making up regulations against us that the criminals can continue to ignore.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    "The problem is not the type of guns and that kind of thing anymore than the problem with obesity in America is we have spoons that are too big and too numerous. It's not the spoons that make people fat and it's not the guns that kill people, it's people that kill people."

Can I get an Amen?

Top Bottom