• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    My daughter proclaimed how excited she was to see what the Easter Bunny would leave her. I responded, "Didn't you hear? The Easter Bunny didn't make it through rabbit season last year." She quickly answered "oh daddy, they just elect a new bunny to be the Easter Bunny when one gets shot or eaten."

#fatheroftheyear

Happy Easter everyone! Don't get too caught up in the bunny.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Little neighbor boy told me he wouldn't be getting a Easter basket this year. He'll be surprised when he finds presents on his porch in the morning. While I believe in the Rising of the Son,no child should be left out.

Porter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    Putnam Co
    Little neighbor boy told me he wouldn't be getting a Easter basket this year. He'll be surprised when he finds presents on his porch in the morning. While I believe in the Rising of the Son,no child should be left out.

That's awesome I spoke sponsored a little boy for Christmas this year, got him a new bike and most everything on his wish list. The only downfall was I never got to see him and his excitement. I hope he really enjoys and appreciates it, I was hoping for a picture just so I could see the smile on a kids face that probably wouldn't have gotten anything.

Top Bottom