• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    WOW! has anyone else seen this yet? not just being a fanboy since Heath passed away. That was one of the best movies i have seen in ages. I'm not saying this becuase of all the hype. great action, great story, great actors. and as for all the hype......Heath was amazing.....just sadistic. he portrayed the joker just as in the comics. fantastic movie A+++++++ :popcorn2:

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    here is a better description from our friends ricky bobby and pierre from talladegah nights

(rb)it won an oscar
    (p) for what?
    (rb) Best movie ever!

probably not an exact quote, but thats about the best description i can give

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    here is a better description from our friends ricky bobby and pierre from talladegah nights

(rb)it won an oscar
    (p) for what?
    (rb) Best movie ever!

probably not an exact quote, but thats about the best description i can give
    There is no way that this movie is, or will ever be, better than Highlander. Ever.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hehehe.. the pencil trick was indeed awesome... The movie was great! Nice and dark like it should be.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Batman is one of my least favorite superheroes, but this sounds worth seeing. The last film was certainly better than the homo-batman rendition courtesy of Joel Schumacher, George Clooney, et al.

I'm still fuming over what "they" did to Superman in the most recent film. Superman does not freakin' get a chick freakin' knocked-up out of freakin' wedlock. Some paragons of virtue, morality, and ethics should be above the morale degredation our society has suffered over the last 40 years, and the Superman character is one that should have remained pure. Bastards. (and not in the magnificent sense, either).

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep, that was pretty badass.

If Heath was still alive, it would not change my opinion on how phenomenal his performance was. It was unbelievable IMO.

Do you think there will be another joker, or will they just leave it at that?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Heath Ledger's performance was excellent. I'm looking forward to his next movie.

Last edited:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Yes, we saw it Friday afternoon and it was terrific. Thats a great sequal..... I dont consider the Batman movies prior to C. Bale.

And I agree, I really liked H. Ledger (except for BBMTN) like in Knights Tale so I was looking forward to his role as the Joker and he stole the show!!! Awesome and the "pencil trick", we call that "tools of the trade"!!!

This is a must see, and see it at the theatre, dont wait for DVD release.

Top Bottom