• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sight install on a CZ is a piece of cake. You hand the gun, sights and a little bit of money to llh. :lmfao:

Ah. I'm a tinkerer by nature, so I like to do these things myself. No knock on LL, but I'll ateast attempt my Cajun parts swap on my own. I have to know HOW stuff works.

I already told him worst case scenario, I'll show up with a ziplock bag of parts and a defeated look on my face. :laugh:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The Dawson sights from CGW do not require the front sight be drilled out it, already has been done. The Mepro night sights from CGW have to be drilled. Drill from the left side so the rotation of the drill bit does not pull the sight away from being completely seated in the sight notch as it starts to cut.

Dang, that might mean I need to bring you my P-01 to install the Mepros, as I'm not sure USDS will know this or have done them before...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ah. I'm a tinkerer by nature, so I like to do these things myself. No knock on LL, but I'll ateast attempt my Cajun parts swap on my own. I have to know HOW stuff works.

I already told him worst case scenario, I'll show up with a ziplock bag of parts and a defeated look on my face. :laugh:

You wouldn't be the first to present him with a bag o' gun. I think, with all the videos available, you will be fine. ;)

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Can anyone post pics of TFX's on a CZ? I might be ordering a set or two tomorrow.

Que, I'll be posting pics of the laser grips on my PCR later today or tomorrow.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Okay never ventured into the wheel guns and I am not sure I want to? But I love the CZs just like you so it does make me curious?

Curious about wheel guns? Dude! if you want to shoot some revolvers just drop me a PM, more than happy to introduce you to a new addiction.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    TopDog has it right. It's just like choosing which semi auto to buy. Get out and fondle some. I love my Ruger GP100, but others like Smiths better. They all have a different feel. A .357 in my opinion is the best way to go for your first wheelie. I've not had any experience with anything but a Ruger or Smith.
    Unless you want to talk blackpowder :): psyko

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So help me out which one?

Here pick 7 and we will go to the range:

Ruger Accusport Bisley 44 mag
    Ruger Bisley Blackhawk 45 colt
    Ruger GP100 6 inch 357 mag
    Ruger GP100 Match Champion 357 mag
    Ruger LCR 357 mag
    Ruger SP101 3 inch 357 mag
    Ruger Single Six 22lr / 22mag
    Ruger Single Seven 7.5 inch .327mag
    Ruger SP101 4 inch .327 mag

S&W 627-5 Performance Center, 2 inch, 8 shot, 357 mag
    S&W 986, Performance Center, 5inch, 7 shot, 9mm

I have some other Colts, S&W but they are mostly collectors pieces.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Depends on what you want to do with it. Shoot some first, get an idea of what the platform can do.
    Strictly for fun, do not really like a long barrel feel more comfortable with the P-07 or Glock 19 etc. And if I was to buy one I would not want to skimp because it would probably be my only one.Yea right! But also would need excellent trigger and nice looking?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom