T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    How bout a range trip? psyko
    I like the sound of that! Might have to wait a week or two though, most of time and attention right now is getting the daughter ready for Kindergarten and trying to spend as much family time as possible these last few weeks. Where the hell does time go?? :dunno:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning guys and gals taking ex the brother in law and fellow Ingo member to the range Sunday, says he is curious and would like to try a couple CZs? We will probably have another sick friend on are hands, and told him I will not be responsible for his actions after the introduction!:lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Good morning. That sounds like a good time hitting the range up, you're making me jealous, I can't seem to find the time to go right now and it's driving me nuts.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning everyone! :coffee:

Range time sounds good, can't wait for the weekend so I can get a little in. I'm off next week, so I plan to hit the range with my son at least 2 or 3 times :ar15:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Took Beauty and the Omega to the range last night. Beauty was a hot mess. More problems then before. Omega shot lights out, very small groups for me. It did have a couple of instances of hammer follow. Going to have the Wizard take a look at her. The sights really rock.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Took Beauty and the Omega to the range last night. Beauty was a hot mess. More problems then before. Omega shot lights out, very small groups for me. It did have a couple of instances of hammer follow. Going to have the Wizard take a look at her. The sights really rock.
    I new the sights would shine!:lmfao:Glad you like them.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning everyone. I took my omega out yesterday also. Put another hundred or so rounds through her. It looks like I might either need new sights or new glasses, because I really could not see the dot sights very well. I shot about 3" groups at 7 yards, and I'm not happy with that.

I also took my Smith model 28 with me. Since I bought it on Gunbroker, it had not been cycling properly, and I thought I'd have to send it out for repair. I took it apart and gave it a good cleaning, and ran two boxes of .38 through it yesterday fine.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning everyone. I took my omega out yesterday also. Put another hundred or so rounds through her. It looks like I might either need new sights or new glasses, because I really could not see the dot sights very well. I shot about 3" groups at 7 yards, and I'm not happy with that.

I also took my Smith model 28 with me. Since I bought it on Gunbroker, it had not been cycling properly, and I thought I'd have to send it out for repair. I took it apart and gave it a good cleaning, and ran two boxes of .38 through it yesterday fine.

Sights are the Achilles heel of the CZ.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

Good morning, love my CZs but not so much the sights. LOL I shoot indoors a lot and struggle with the lighting. CGWs sells a really nice set of sights very easy to see that I bought for my SP-01 and llh installed them. Highly recommend !

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Problem solved.

CZ_75_TS_CZECHMATE.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Very true. I've been wasting time and haven't gotten the P-01 down to USDS to get the Mepro's installed yet. Hope to do it this weekend, or next week while I'm off work. I really want to see how much my groups can improve with better sights on that gun.

Good morning, love my CZs but not so much the sights. LOL I shoot indoors a lot and struggle with the lighting. CGWs sells a really nice set of sights very easy to see that I bought for my SP-01 and llh installed them. Highly recommend !

Are you talking about the FO sights?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom