• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Let me know how she shoots after adding the CZ goodies. She shot pretty good (to me anyways) before the modifications. I'm interested to hear how she polished up.

I will be sporting the usual Hot-Rods and looking to run the 97................:)

Last edited by a moderator:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Things move fast here! Couple things to circle back around to:

1. I'd love to hear more about the PCR holster that's been mentioned.
    2. What grease should I use for a tight-feeling new PCR (aluminum frame, steel slide)?

TIA...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Things move fast here! Couple things to circle back around to:

1. I'd love to hear more about the PCR holster that's been mentioned.
    2. What grease should I use for a tight-feeling new PCR (aluminum frame, steel slide)?

TIA...

I don't know about the holster, but I'm using Mil-Comm TW25 on my P-01 so far and it seems to be working just fine. Same thing I use on my 1911's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let me know how she shoots after adding the CZ goodies. She shot pretty good (to me anyways) before the modifications. I'm interested to hear how she polished up.

I have expectations as Llh said it is better than the last 97 I had and it was a sweetheart.......Just ad skills and Money....:)

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I am a show me kind of guy. Read all you want. Th proof is in the pudding.
    I have read glowing reviews about certain 1911's that I have proven time and again are not that nice.

Get one, show me they run like a cajionized CZ right out of the box and I will humbly bow and say....."Most Cool"

Tanfos are pretty sweet. They run fine out of the box but the triggers need some work (CZs do too). I own 5 of them. Limited, Limited Pro, and 3 Stock IIs. I've also shot a couple Shadows and several Accu-Shadows. I wouldn't say one brand is better or worse. The CZ has a smaller grip. I have large hands so the Tanfo feels better to me. Also most Tanfos have good checkering. You can get a slightly better trigger out of the CZ due to the longer hammer spring, but my Stock II is at a smooth 7lb DA and 2.4 SA. Reset is nice and short but it does take some work. Aftermarket support isn't nearly as good for the Tanfos.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I'd expect it to be great. It seemed like a pretty slick example when comparing the ones I've handled. I'd expect it to polish up really nicely.

And in that blued finish :drool:

I have expectations as Llh said it is better than the last 97 I had and it was a sweetheart.......Just ad skills and Money....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom