Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If I knew all of the colors that had been "called" already I would post them all.
    Here are the ones I know for sure are spoken for:

Orange
    Green
    Yellow
    Baby Blue
    Red Hash Marks (I'm not going to ask if and how he might mark his underwear)

I know there has to be more, if so please add to the list.

Hey, now! Everyone does dots. I use a paint marker instead of a pen. Gotta be different....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For me I load 10 rounds because it helps me keep track of number of rounds. My magazines hold everything from 10 rounds up to 18 rounds. They all get 10 except for the 32 round mags for the PCC. Those get 30 rounds.

I do load my 26 rounders to capacity for mag dumps at the end of the session. I empty them as fast as I can pull the trigger. That way, no matter how I shoot, I always leave the range on an up note.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Damnit man ...you took the best color. Jealous ! :D

:thumbsup:

If I knew all of the colors that had been "called" already I would post them all.
    Here are the ones I know for sure are spoken for:

Orange
    Green
    Yellow
    Infantry Blue
    Red Hash Marks (I'm not going to ask if and how he might mark his underwear)

I know there has to be more, if so please add to the list.

FIFY... :cool:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Based on how this week went, I’m glad I took tomorrow/Monday off for a long weekend. A fifth day may have found the limits of my patience. It’s been a week of sales rep induced crises.

1. Having spent as much time with you as anyone here, I especially sympathize with your stress level at work.
    2. In another lifetime I was in sales and our jobs were on the line monthly and almost on a week-by-week basis; I was a college recruiter for I.T.T.
    3. Once they made out my "separation" papers, but that week I doubled the quota, beating everyone, when I had not been meeting the quota (3 per week) for weeks with 1s and 0s: just the luck of the draw since it had nothing to do with my work ethic, but just the cards I was given for people to see (after being picked over by the the "old-timers" who had been there for decades. :wallbash:
    4. I don't even want to talk of the stress level of teaching middle school in an inner-city school system: I actually have a little heart damage from the stress, and it does make me think of swear words b/c of it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    He’s going to be spending his day shooting Glocks with TT anyway.

41dA6VFWgQL._SX425_.jpg

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    1. Having spent as much time with you as anyone here, I especially sympathize with your stress level at work.
    2. In another lifetime I was in sales and our jobs were on the line monthly and almost on a week-by-week basis; I was a college recruiter for I.T.T.
    3. Once they made out my "separation" papers, but that week I doubled the quota, beating everyone, when I had not been meeting the quota (3 per week) for weeks with 1s and 0s: just the luck of the draw since it had nothing to do with my work ethic, but just the cards I was given for people to see (after being picked over by the the "old-timers" who had been there for decades. :wallbash:
    4. I don't even want to talk of the stress level of teaching middle school in an inner-city school system: I actually have a little heart damage from the stress, and it does make me think of swear words b/c of it.

I shouldn’t get this stressed over these problems. But at the same time if they’d follow the freaking rules these problems wouldn’t exist and I wouldn’t spend most of the day fixing them instead of doing my actual job. Grumble.

I’m beginning to believe my wife is right. I’m very much an old man in a young man’s body. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom